Froch vs Kessler is ON!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    He knows he looks like this:

Isn't even man enough to admit he was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
      kudos to the Scandinavian gentleman for stepping up, even if Froch had to troll him into doing it.

i cannot wait for this fight. the Cobra is going to knock Kessler out.
      Give yourself some credit. You were doing plenty of trolling yourself. I'm guessing Kessler read your posts and that's why he decided to take the fight

Well done

Comment

He knows he looks like this:
        aren't you the individual who enquired as to the sincerity of my remarks?

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
          Give yourself some credit. You were doing plenty of trolling yourself. I'm guessing Kessler read your posts and that's why he decided to take the fight

Well done

Comment

Froch wins on points in a hellacious war imo

Comment

aren't you the individual who enquired as to the sincerity of my remarks?
              I might have enquired whether your stupidity was due to you being dropped on the head as an infant.

Comment

Getting back from my honeymoon on the Tuesday before... better start convincing the company to give me another week off!

Comment

I might have enquired whether your stupidity was due to you being dropped on the head as an infant.
                  i hope you don't jump off a cliff after your favourite fighter gets brutally knocked out in front of a baying mob of limeys.

Comment

Kessler never ducked anyone. Just understand that vikings will once again invade England. Consider yourself under siege!

Best matchup in all of boxing.

Wishes do come true!

Comment

i hope you don't jump off a cliff after your favourite fighter gets brutally knocked out in front of a baying mob of limeys.
                      Kessler might lose, but losing to a fighter like Froch wouldn't be the worst thing. Froch absolutely has my respect.

Anyway it's an even fight that is bound to provide fireworks. I'm looking forward to it very much. I don't really pay attention to trolls like you.

Comment

Working...
                      X