Orlando Del Valle will train with Nacho Beristain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump.......

Comment

Hmmmm this is interesting. Del Valle will be training in Mexico I assume? I wonder if he's working with Memo also.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Del valle sucks though...........
        And you have Ortiz in your avi lol

Comment

About time that a rican recognized that they need a change in trainers. Most trainers here in PR suck. Good luck to Orlandito.

Comment

It can't hurt him. Nacho is probably the best in the game and training at a high elevation will most definitely help.

Comment

Very good move. He's 25 with 17 fights, so he still has time to repair all of his deficiencies.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                man, this'll do nothing to the rivalry but strenghten it.
                I can def. see Orlandito knocking out Beristain inside the ring after he wins his first belt. Does Ponce De Leon still have a puerto rican trainer?

Comment

Its a great move. Orlandito is way better than he showed against Darchinian. Hes a smart kid and a hard worker. Im pretty sure he will dedicicate himself to getting better.
                  Nacho can do wonders with a smart fighter. On the marketing side its an exellent move. Hes got a NY fan base, PR fan base and hopefully he will earn some mexican fans as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                    About time that a rican recognized that they need a change in trainers. Most trainers here in PR suck.
                    It's interesting to hear you say that. Mexico keeps turning out good boxers and trainers but from an outsider's point of view it looks like Puerto Rico isn't.

At least not compared to how they used to. I wonder if maybe boxing is on the decline on the island?

Comment

Working...
                    X