Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ray Leonard says to overcome Mayweather shoulder roll, hit the shoulder..you agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everybody has a game plan to fight and beat Floyd. ...thats until tjey get in the ring and have to actually have to deal with Floyd. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      I wont down play Guerrero. Im picking him to win this fight. I think hes got what it takes to pull off the upset. If guererro can mentally show up to this fight...it will be a long night for Floyd! If any credit is given its to Guerrero for moving up two divisions and having two good fights and then getting the shot everyone wants. Giving Floyd credit....why should i? Everyone is pissed about this match up. Feels Floyd should always be fighting another REAL threat. Im with the rest of the boxing world...Canelo And sergio....even Manny...fight them and earn respect. If anyone deserves respect for this fight its Guererro. And im on th Guererro wagon all the way. win or lose! F`ck Floyd!
      You pick Guererro to beat Floyd but then say floyd is fighting someone who isnt a real threat. I agree that I would rather see those other 3 fights but youre being a bit hypocritical.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
        I was pretty high when I wrote that. But yeah what you said could work to but just a jab alone won't do it.
        Oh while in that case that was a pretty good post considering. Atleast we didnt get a thread on prime peter manfredo vs RJJ or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          Pretty sure the article says Ray Leonard and not Lewis, but it's cool, because i understand it's late. I hope there's 24hr pharmacy just in case you ran out of whatever you were supposed to have taken prior to your response.
          Another hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            You pick Guererro to beat Floyd but then say floyd is fighting someone who isnt a real threat. I agree that I would rather see those other 3 fights but youre being a bit hypocritical.
            Im confident in fighters that are in their normal weight classes and dominate them for a over all time period. The only if'y thing with Guerrero is hes fresh in the WW...two fights fresh. If ive seen more of him in the WW i can honestly then say oh yeah...hes a threat. But i havent...and i dont know! Then again he could be a serious player in the WW division...the Berto fight put a stamp on that...but Berto was untested....but was a true WW also. So we will see! Im putting belief in The Ghost. I know hes got heart. This is a big big fight for him...if he dont choke up...he can pull this off. Id rather see Guerrero beat Floyd than Canelo Manny or Sergio...

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Then you would injure his shoulder and his fans would cry "Floyd had an injured shoulder! it don't count"
              ??????????

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                The amount of counter right hands one would take would surely make punching his shoulder a short experience.
                not if you're a rangier and just as quick Ray Leonard.

Ray could have made it work. Leonard is one of the welters in history who defeat Floyd. but few men are a Ray Leonard.
                Last edited by S. Saddler 1310; 01-15-2013, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  I wont down play Guerrero. Im picking him to win this fight. I think hes got what it takes to pull off the upset. If guererro can mentally show up to this fight...it will be a long night for Floyd! If any credit is given its to Guerrero for moving up two divisions and having two good fights and then getting the shot everyone wants. Giving Floyd credit....why should i? Everyone is pissed about this match up. Feels Floyd should always be fighting another REAL threat. Im with the rest of the boxing world...Canelo And sergio....even Manny...fight them and earn respect. If anyone deserves respect for this fight its Guererro. And im on th Guererro wagon all the way. win or lose! F`ck Floyd!
                  Even Manny??? Doesn't he have a tune up fight to worry about? And then ANOTHER crack at Marquez? He has his hands full for 2013.

Comment

LMAO at Ray believing that simply punching at the area that is meant to be hit awkwardly to keep straight shots from penetrating is the key to beating an adjuster like mayweather...I'm sure he could win, but not in that simple manner...

Comment

leonard took out floyd sr.... and i see him taking down floyd jr too. but simply hitting the shoulder wont be enough.

that defense is too tight to do anything worth while... one would just have to out-hustle floyd and win rounds. i can probably see a calzaghe-type of offense and activity beat floyd. it would be **** to watch though. lol.

or just a relentless awkward fighter.... we saw what happened when broner/de leon went at it... that was the prime example of the styles clashing somewhat neutralizing each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X