Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana: I’m Ready For Amir Khan in April!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan Won't Fight Maidana Again; He Gets KO'd If That Ever Happened

Khan is one tough fight away from being a commentator.

Comment

I want to see Maidana in with a puncher as Soto made his eyes do some funny things and I didn't think he was liking the heat for one second. But instead all Maidana has done since then is fight a bum at home and called out Khan and Malignaggi.

Fight Rios, Matthysse, or even Bradey who isn't a puncher, they are exciting and competitive. To think I used to be quite into this guy after he made Victoria quit baffles me now

Comment

Khan needs to fight guys who aren't big punchers.

Bradley, Alexander, Senchenko

A guy like Ortiz would murder him in the ring.

Comment

Not a fight that interest most people, he already beat maidana and another win doesn't do much for Khan, Even in losing Khan is still the better name so Khan is still in a better position to offer Danny Garcia a fight than Maidana can to Khan, Money talks and dictates things in boxing.

Comment

Let me get this **** straight. It's ok for khan to want a rematch with Garcia the but it's not ok for Miadana to want 1?

Kahn won a close fight he got helped in
            Garcia knock kain the **** out

Also I see dudes saying marcos is garbage(which I agree) but wtf that makes kahn. dude got knocked out twice and lost to lamount Peterson. Wtf makes him so special?

Garcia a ***** for possibly not giving kahn a rematch but it's ok for kahn not to take 1 with Marcos?

Comment

Khan is rebuilding and besides he's already beaten Maidana.

His next fight should be against Lopez. A dangerous fighter who could potentially stop Khan, but someone who with the right game plan and level-headedness he should ultimately beat.

If I was Khan's management I wouldn't put him in with Ortiz, Garcia, nor Maidana just yet. One more fight and a good display and he'll be ready for the big time again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                Let me get this **** straight. It's ok for khan to want a rematch with Garcia the but it's not ok for Miadana to want 1?

Kahn won a close fight he got helped in
                Garcia knock kain the **** out

Also I see dudes saying marcos is garbage(which I agree) but wtf that makes kahn. dude got knocked out twice and lost to lamount Peterson. Wtf makes him so special?

Garcia a ***** for possibly not giving kahn a rematch but it's ok for kahn not to take 1 with Marcos?
                I pretty much agree with what you're trying to say, except for all the underlying hating on Khan. Just because Khan wants a rematch with Garcia, doesn't mean he first has to accept one with Maidana. Look at the interest in the two fights. One would be a blockbuster, and one wouldn't. Khan - Ortiz would be a nice fight, though they are friends. I don't agree with people saying Ortiz would murder Khan at all. Khan's skills are better, but Ortiz is stronger. Can he still make 140 though? I doubt it. And you know Khan wont fight at 147.

Comment

Its okay for Amir Khan to not rematch Maidana because since then he has fought Peterson and Garcia, some massive punchers.

Name me another fighter that fights ALL the big punchers of his division. Its time for Maidana to start taking tough fights, outside of Amir Khan. If he beats a couple of the top 140 pounders, or at least fight them, then maybe it would be more easy to accept Maidana's demands.

As it is, Maidana faked a back injury to escape Bradley, and only wants to fight Amir Khan. I have zero sympathy for Maidana in anyway. Jesus freakin christ, get over it Maidana, there are other very good fights to be made, other than Amir Khan. Its been years now, and its verging on obsession.

My guess is Khan will probably fight the winner of Garcia-Matthyse, if that happens. As for Garcia, he doesn't have to rematch Khan, its his right. And I doubt he will take the rematch, because I think, he thinks, that he could very well lose that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
                    Its okay for Amir Khan to not rematch Maidana because since then he has fought Peterson and Garcia, some massive punchers.

Name me another fighter that fights ALL the big punchers of his division. Its time for Maidana to start taking tough fights, outside of Amir Khan. If he beats a couple of the top 140 pounders, or at least fight them, then maybe it would be more easy to accept Maidana's demands.

As it is, Maidana faked a back injury to escape Bradley, and only wants to fight Amir Khan. I have zero sympathy for Maidana in anyway. Jesus freakin christ, get over it Maidana, there are other very good fights to be made, other than Amir Khan. Its been years now, and its verging on obsession.

My guess is Khan will probably fight the winner of Garcia-Matthyse, if that happens. As for Garcia, he doesn't have to rematch Khan, its his right. And I doubt he will take the rematch, because I think, he thinks, that he could very well lose that fight.
                    lamont peterson a massive puncher? hahaha. let's face it, garcia and peterson were 2 cherry picks gone wrong. khan wanted no part of breidis prescott for the longest time and was forced to fight marcos maidana by the WBA or be stripped of his belt after months of low balling and dodging maidana. certain people love to go on about this guy and his big balls but forget that most of his fights since prescott have been against short pillow punchers.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post

Khans people dont even want to be on the same continent as Matthyse much less fight him LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X