Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins vs Tavorris Cloud March 9th in Brooklyn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is bizarre. Hopkins will be 48 years old, and this looks to be the first fight ever, where Hopkins is favored against a young, undefeated, top 3 fighter. He's been underdog in every single big fight of his except for the rematch against Pascal.

Comment

guessing clev aint getting b hop then lol

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        wow imthe only one who thinks bhop will ko this dude??? smh
        lmfao how old are you?

Hopkins hadn't had a KO since you were born man.. lmfao

THE DUDE'S ALMOST 50.... He wins on skills and guile now.

Comment

Cloud got schooled by Campillo but he might have overlooked him. I still got Hopkins by decision though, Cloud is pretty one-dimensional, Campillo made him seem like another Jeff Lacey

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            If Pascal could knock Hopkins down, the heavier hitting Cloud could probably hurt Hopkins a number of times, especially at his age. Hopkins has never fought a fighter who hits as hard as Cloud and his legs wont be as good. Campillo throws a lot more punches and uses range better than Hopkins. If Hopkins wins, it will be close as it always is with Hopkins. Just hope that isn't the night that Hopkins gets stopped for the first time. That would be sad as hell.
            I would not say Cloud is the heavyiest puncher Hopkins has faced. The list of heavy hitters that Hopkins has faced is quite amazing. That is why at the age and fights, I have never seen Hopkins seriously hurt in a fight, and if he was it has slipped my memory. I don't believe he was at all hurt in the two knock downs against Pascal, more off balance from one and a punch to the back of the head.

Comment

Working...
            X