Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: If I Have No Chin, Why Doesn't Garcia Fight Me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
    Getting your ass ****ing beat for 4 round doesn't equate to setting up one shot. Especially one where you're not looking. I'm not even an Amir fan but if my coaches EVER let me get my ass beat or we had 4 rounds to set up one punch get my ass kicked in the process I would NEVER work under them. Ever.
    it does when u end up getting a KO victory...and khan didn't beat his ass for 4 rounds, it was more like 2.5 rounds seeing as khan was in survival mode from the 3rd round onwards

in the end it's all about the W...

Comment

Originally posted by askoe View Post
      Chin or no chin....that left hook from Garcia was weird.....dare i say a lucky punch?

he landed an almost identical shot to knock morales out in his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Garcia is buying himself more time and thinking of more insults to throw at khan so khan loses his gameplan, and starts trading like a alpha male.

He is looking for insults along the lines of pakistanis cant fight, but even nastier.
        You and Khan should both STFU! Just like you relative to Manny, Khan just hasn't come to grips with the fact he got KTFO by someone they thought was an easy mark!

Stop the blood clot crying!

Comment

So Kahn would fight Bam Bam or lucus. He says he'll fight anyone fight one of them two. Kahn will never beat a champ with power.Its just a matter of time before he gets floored.

Comment

win a fight khan

Khan has to win a couple of fights against some established opponents before he starts calling anybody out again, his fight against molina was a joke

Comment

He really hasn't learned if he's still allowing Angel to get in his head.

Comment

Danny probably wants a rematch with Khan but probably wont or shouldnt. He would get crucified on sites like this one if he did take the rematch. Any fight other than Matthysse or Broner Danny would be precieved as a duck.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  Danny probably wants a rematch with Khan but probably wont or shouldnt. He would get crucified on sites like this one if he did take the rematch. Any fight other than Matthysse or Broner Danny would be precieved as a duck.
                  I'm sure the Garcia's main concern when choosing fights is what a bunch of nobodies on internet forums think about them.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan2007 View Post
                    Did you give Barrera a rematch??

Did you give McCloseky a rematch??

Those wins were far more supsect than your brutal KO at the hands of Swift

So u fancy rematching a a brutal KO loss then do ya?? How about rematching PRescott whose been calling you out for 5 years...??

GTFOH
                    Good post. Also, add Maidana to the list.

Comment

some of you ppl are mad ignorant. I like Khan as much as the next guy and I have a bias hate for Garcia I just want to see the dude KTFO but if you think Garcia got "lucky" in that fight your a moron. Its not like he was getting beaten down for 4 rounds and landing nothing...he was landing sweeping left hooks and over hand rights FLUSH from the first to the 4th...they took their toll on Khan point blank. Peterson, Maidana, Molina all those guys landed the same type of punches on Khan as he jumps in and they swing in between his punches he's just open for it and Garcia exposed that and set him up for it not once but through out the fight. Khan hasn't fixed that and will get KO'd again by Garcia unless he manages to put him down early himself which is still a possibility or he tags him to the body or head hard enough to take the starch of his punches

Comment

Working...
                      X