Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
    then quillin shouldve taken his offer to fight on 1/19

he's fighting fernando "mediocre" guerrero instead
    he's fighting the guy who beat the guy that GGG is fighting lol

Comment

then quillin shouldve taken his offer to fight on 1/19

he's fighting fernando "mediocre" guerrero instead
      why would he do that, he already said he didn't want to fight ggg in September..... After saying he'd do anything for a belt, even beat his own mom....unless ggg offers

Comment

Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post
        he's fighting the guy who beat the guy that GGG is fighting lol
        that guy even knocked guerrero down while learning on the job

Comment

that guy even knocked guerrero down while learning on the job
          too-shay

Comment

I have heard nothing definite about that fight. I have only read that Trout could be his opponent on May 4th. I sure hope that he fights Trout on that date. That is the logical fight for both fighters but logical fights don't always happen.

Comment

I'm a big fan of Canelo, but I seriously doubt they will put him in there with Trout right before a Floyd fight. They have shown a willingness to step up his game in the past, but there's too much at stake right now. I'm thinking its going to be Angulo.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                I'm a big fan of Canelo, but I seriously doubt they will put him in there with Trout right before a Floyd fight. They have shown a willingness to step up his game in the past, but there's too much at stake right now. I'm thinking its going to be Angulo.
                I hope not. People say Trout doesn't bring the fanbase, but the effects of beating Cotto have yet to be seen

Comment

Last I heard trout on a drinking binge beating up poor civilians.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I have heard nothing definite about that fight. I have only read that Trout could be his opponent on May 4th. I sure hope that he fights Trout on that date. That is the logical fight for both fighters but logical fights don't always happen.
                    Bro, if you (want) him to fight Floyd, then you really don't (want) him to fight Trout. This basically goes for every Floyd fan & every ginger fan. Trout ices that fight. Route for your guy to fight another bum, real talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Bro, if you (want) him to fight Floyd, then you really don't (want) him to fight Trout. This basically goes for every Floyd fan & every ginger fan. Trout ices that fight. Route for your guy to fight another bum, real talk.
                      The Floyd fight is guaranteed so how would it ice anything if Canelo somehow loses?

Comment

Working...
                      X