Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns-Miguel Vazquez Unification Mega Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very very good card, but watch how this card would have fighters pulling due to money, injuries etc to be replaced by the undisputed TBA Or TBC.

Comment

Broner was never going to be Burns' next opponent and Vazquez is the next best option. People need to calm down, think about how bad it could've been.

Comment

To be honest I can critise this fight if it comes off.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
          Broner was never going to be Burns' next opponent and Vazquez is the next best option. People need to calm down, think about how bad it could've been.
          like liam walsh. who might well be his next opponent win or lose.

Comment

if the situation was reversed all we would read and see threads stating broner is ducking burns over and over. its funny how people can be resonable depending on the fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
              like liam walsh. who might well be his next opponent win or lose.
              He's fighting Logan McGuinness on the undercard and that's a big step up for Walsh, back down at super-featherweight too. Think the possibility of Walsh-Burns ever happening is gone.

Barring injury, this fight is happening. I just hope the undercard remains as it is and Chisora is given a decent opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                if the situation was reversed all we would read and see threads stating broner is ducking burns over and over. its funny how people can be resonable depending on the fighters.
                What if Burns fought Rees and Broner fought Vasquez you think we'd be talking about Broner ducking?

Only on NSB can a negotiation falter one guy takes on a world champion, one take on a non threat, and the guy who takes on the World Champ becomes the ducker...

Im not saying Broner is ducking either by the way, its just some random logic.

Comment

Mismatch,Vazquez will win the fight easily and get robbed

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Quit getting excited boys, it's just a slick business move by Team Burns.

If Ricky unifies, he's going to look to call the shots in the Broner bout. And we can pretty well bet on Haymon not letting Broner fight Burns in the UK. Burns of course will say he's the real champ and if Broner wants to fight him, he opponent needs to come to his backyard. Broner will say the same.

I don't think Ricky is scared of anyone, I just think his team knows the outcome and would rather side-step a Broner fight. Let it die in negotiations. Adrian is hot, and they want Ricky to have a long, good run as 135 champ.

Or maybe I'm being too cynical.
                    Burns has sell more tickets in scotland tha Broner in USA, so they had a valid argument, and they can call Broner a pussy for not going to the UK and righfully so.

Comment

I wonder if the judges will have a negative impact for this fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X