Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire on Wife Rachel’s Pregnancy, 2013 Plans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
    Pac is the face of boxing?
    Did you just wake up from a 10 year deep freeze? Pac is at the end of his career but he is hugely famous.

Comment

congrats to donaire and rachel....hopefully donaire can have another big year by beating guillermo and mares..

Comment

I wonder where they'll have the baby be born?
        W/e, congrats all around

Comment

Almost give a ****

Comment

Congrats to the Flash.

Comment

damn racheal gonna get huge you can just tell.

Comment

Another reason to duck

What is this? Donaire plans to take care of the child or worse change diapers for two months while his wife is shopping... Oh man for his sake I hope that child is his... This guy wants nothing with Rigo. How about fighting before your wife gives birth.

Comment

Originally posted by vortex662290 View Post
                  What is this? Donaire plans to take care of the child or worse change diapers for two months while his wife is shopping... Oh man for his sake I hope that child is his... This guy wants nothing with Rigo. How about fighting before your wife gives birth.
                  At the risk of stating the obvious:

1. What Donaire does with his personal life is his choice, including who shops and who cares for the baby.

2. For some reason, I don't think you really care whether the baby is "his", except to the extent that it helps to put your point across.

3. I'm surprised that you didn't say that Donaire's wife's pregnancy isn't part of a well-planned ploy to avoid fighting a particular fighter. Go ahead, say it. Officially reveal yourself to be the illogical, narrow-minded person that you are.

Comment

Working...
                  X