No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: No April Tuneup, I Want Pacquiao-Marquez 5 Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    He sure did but Pac was putting it on him before that. Their fights are always exciting and some of the best out there in this generation.

Don't you people complain on how everyone deserves to avenge their loses?
    They fought 4 times man. Its over.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      If Floyd only has 2 fights left (May/September), do you think he'll still bother with Pacquiao?
      No, not if he only fights twice considering the noise from the canelo camp. But I don't think floyd only has 2 fight left, unless Ghost or Canelo KHTFO. I think he will fight 3 more times.

Comment

If Floyd only has 2 fights left (May/September), do you think he'll still bother with Pacquiao?
        Will Pacquiao still be promoted by Bob Arum? If so then no.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Manny isn't shot or in danger or anything else. He got KTFO with a puch he didn't see. Thats happened what, 100 ****ing thousand times in the history of the sport, yet when it happens to manny suddenly we have to take NFL type cocncussion tests and parkinsons exams.

Rest, recuperate, and come back in September. IMO, Paulie Malignaggi is the perfect fight. Soft hitter with a title belt. Get used to the ring again then rematch Bradley again. Win that, fight floyd then retire.

No more JMM/ Manny
          :burner: Nailed it. Take a light touch and go from there.

Comment

Manny will be too shell shock to take the fight. Manny's only hope was to force the fight at 147 so that Manny would have a big enough weight advantage to blitz Marquez since Manny knows he gets schooled, like the other three times, if he tries to box Marquez. Since Manny failed miserably even with a weight advantage, Manny knows Marquez indeed has his number since Manny can't box him and gets himself KTFO trying to blitz him even with a weight advantage.

Marquez>Pac

Comment

no one knows if Manny is done yet. Let him come back and fight and if he looks like crap then yeah, he's done. Who knows wo will win if they fought again but personally i think JMM has a better chance at knocking Manny out than Manny knocking out JMM. Sure Manny had him hurt and he knocked him down but JMM gets knocked down a lot. The thing that really matters is Manny's inability to avoid the right hand. When Manny lands his left, its quick and strong but when JMM lands his right, its always flush.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                No, not if he only fights twice considering the noise from the canelo camp. But I don't think floyd only has 2 fight left, unless Ghost or Canelo KHTFO. I think he will fight 3 more times.
                May/September and maybe January or the weekend before his birthday? Pac's only options are Marquez/Bradley, and I think both of them either win or make him look bad. Pac won't be able to make the type of comeback that would force a Pac/Mayweather fight. Like Burner said, the promoter issue is still in the way too.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                  Will Pacquiao still be promoted by Bob Arum? If so then no.
                  Pac resigned with Arum because Arum promised him he would get him Floyd. So then a week later after resigning, Bob was talking about Pac and Rios.

Its obvious Manny is hiding behind Arum cause a fighter of Manny's popularity doesn't need promoting to get fights.

Comment

May/September and maybe January or the weekend before his birthday? Pac's only options are Marquez/Bradley, and I think both of them either win or make him look bad. Pac won't be able to make the type of comeback that would force a Pac/Mayweather fight. Like Burner said, the promoter issue is still in the way too.
                    IMO he beat Bradley even though I thought Bradley won rds 10-12 soundly.

Cotto is still out there as well. I think manny would beat him again.

I agree about options, unless they GBP makes a deal for Paulie like they did with JMM. I don't think we'll see the 08-10 manny but thats because there are no more come forward, no defense fighters in TR's stable at 147 right now.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                      Pac resigned with Arum because Arum promised him he would get him Floyd. So then a week later after resigning, Bob was talking about Pac and Rios.

Its obvious Manny is hiding behind Arum cause a fighter of Manny's popularity doesn't need promoting to get fights.
                      the fact that manny resigned with Bob ARum spoke volumes of how much he wanted to fight floyd. Hat floyd all you want, but the cotto fight was made quickly with Bob out of the picture. even the most far right birther fringe manny fan (pac boy, hugh grant, spoon23, puga, etc.) can't deny that.

Comment

Working...
                      X