No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch, Kessler Deadline Looms: 70-30 Chance of Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
    Who has said otherwise? Claiming that Herning is Kessler's hometown is ill researched. London and Nottingham are closer than Copenhagen and Herning. Simple.
    what they mean is, Herning is as good as a hometown court for Kessler, no less partisan than Copenhagen. let's not over-analyse here.

Comment

when people say backyard they don't literally mean in his backyard with a swimming pool and a bbq

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        when people say backyard they don't literally mean in his backyard with a swimming pool and a bbq
        ^ this.

but Kessler diehards are a very desperate breed nowadays. one should expect them to cling to whatever they can.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Kalle Sauerland tells danish TV2, that the deadline is at 22.00 CET.

"I'm still optimistic. There's no real problems. I'd rather call them obstacles. There's a lot of things that has to fall into place including television broadcasters and so on. Then there's the financial aspect, but I'm sure we can work that out."
          Hearn tweeted:

@EddieHearn: "@SauerlandBros: See this turning into an all-nighter @EddieHearn #frochkessler2 #letsmakeithappen" camping out in office till its done

Comment

That will be 9 o'clock GMT.
            Just over an hour to go!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CraigM View Post
              Just over an hour to go!!!
              Yeah, but according to the tweet above, the deadline has been pushed.

Comment

Yeah, but according to the tweet above, the deadline has been pushed.
                But still....it looks like the fight is on...almost.

Comment

Originally posted by askoe View Post
                  But still....it looks like the fight is on...almost.
                  Yeah. With all the work invested in this and so close to the finishingline, it will be bad work on the promotors behalf should it fall through.

Comment

Ahhhh missed that part lol...

What was it like for the Danish fans getting to Cardiff for Calzaghe?

Had a big group of you guys there

Comment

What the hell is taking so long. They've been in negotiations for months now.

I'll be the pessimist. If it weren't for Adonis Stevenson and the IBF, I reckon this would have been sealed ages ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X