Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Vitali Slowed Down, I Can Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
    To Ownd 3-- You must be having a laugh and where did this miraculously develop from?
    Stop wasting posters time trying to discuss topics that you know nothing about, someone with an IQ over 10 would have came up with the idea to use a search engine like google to find out information on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
      Do you think Klit fans would follow them around the world? I dont. I haven't seen Klit's invite their fans to their gym and sign autographs and take pictures and all that once. Haye has done it twice in a month's time. Did you see Wlad's face at their weigh-in? Surprised that Haye has more fans than him! haha.

Right. I have literally fallen asleep every time i've seen either of them fight. What is there to be jealous off? They might be champions, but they don't bring excitement to the sport. Haye-Harrison made more headlines than all of the brother's fights combined. It might have been a shyte fight, but people were excited. Even Mike Tyson was excited. No one is excited about any of the Klit's fights, oh wait, except when they fight.. guess who: David Haye.

All I was asking is why is Vitali a legend? You, quite predictably, didn't come up with an explanation. Sure he might have dominated the light heavies, and cruiserweights he fought. But he has no names on his resume. Why didn't he fight Valuev when he was in his 'prime'? I'm sure that's a fight people would get up for. Instead, Vitali called him out when Haye had already retired him. Sad. Vitali was a good fighter. But in 20 years time, people will still only mention him as TKO6.
      Most British people don't think much of Haye anymore, they see through his lies. He has only delusional/buffonish/low IQ followers left. People with a brain don't support an obvious fraudster and defend him.

Vitali is a legend because he's had a fine career, and he goes beyond boxing as a true gentleman inside and outside the ring. Just an opinion, but Haye fans don't understand dignity and grace. What does Haye have on his resume? Maccaronelli?

Vitali wanted to fight Valuev, you know that too. Why the heck are you talking about Valuev anyway. Oh, Haye's biggest win, ha ha. And I think Valuev won over Haye btw.

People won't even remember Haye in 20 yrs, other than 'oh yeah, that guy who lost to Wladimir Klitschko and blamed his pinky toe'

Comment

Non-British Klitschko fans telling British posters what the British fans think???? :******:

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
          Most British people don't think much of Haye anymore, they see through his lies. He has only delusional/buffonish/low IQ followers left. People with a brain don't support an obvious fraudster and defend him.

Vitali is a legend because he's had a fine career, and he goes beyond boxing as a true gentleman inside and outside the ring. Just an opinion, but Haye fans don't understand dignity and grace. What does Haye have on his resume? Maccaronelli?

Vitali wanted to fight Valuev, you know that too. Why the heck are you talking about Valuev anyway. Oh, Haye's biggest win, ha ha. And I think Valuev won over Haye btw.

People won't even remember Haye in 20 yrs, other than 'oh yeah, that guy who lost to Wladimir Klitschko and blamed his pinky toe'
          After only a couple of years Vitali was the man who lost to an old Lewis. Vitali is nothing more than a title holder and will be remembered as such.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post

How the hell do you know what British fans think? You wouldn't know a single thing about any of that. did you see the queue for his last autograph signing? The amount of good press he gets in the newspapers/sky sports these days? Stop talking BS about something you know absolutely nothing about. His last fight had more screaming fans than all the klit's fights combined.

Valuev was a champion for a long time in the HW division - why didn't they fight? Are you suggesting that Valuev ducked Vitali? haha. Vitali wanted to fight Valuev, when he was retired. He never called him out before?

Impressive comeback with the pinky toe by the way. That really wound me up! Haha. (try again).

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Non-British Klitschko fans telling British posters what the British fans think???? :******:
            Exactly, what the hell is he on about telling me about British people liking David Haye? Haha.

Comment

Vitali literally shat his pants when he saw how Haye knocked out Chisora - he was thinking damn, i couldnt even scratch the guy but Haye knocked him out. Vitali is a fraud, he needs to be stripped of the title if he doesnt fight Haye. Its the fight all boxing fans want to see other than scared Klitschko fans. Scared fans for a scared fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                Haye is just trying to make a fake legacy off of beating a faded Vitali whose punching coordination is all shot. sad.
                And Mikkel Kessler is nothing but a bum with no names on his record right?? Keep your ill researched opinions to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  After only a couple of years Vitali was the man who lost to an old Lewis. Vitali is nothing more than a title holder and will be remembered as such.
                  Too shame that Lennox's best win was over 'a title holder'... Surely you can't put him too high in ATG rankings as such...

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                    Too shame that Lennox's best win was over 'a title holder'... Surely you can't put him too high in ATG rankings as such...
                    Because tyson, holyfield, McCall, Razor Ruddock, Bruno and Mercer were all bums. Vitali is not even top 5 on his record.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                      Because tyson, holyfield, McCall, Razor Ruddock, Bruno and Mercer were all bums. Vitali is not even top 5 on his record.
                      Yes that version of tyson is surely better win on his resume or FRANK BRUNO (lol!)

Give me a break!

Comment

Working...
                      X