Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Vitali Slowed Down, I Can Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im hoping that hayes plan is to get a rematch with Wlad because if theres a chance he beats an old Vitali and then he retires, whats the point? I dont understand why he hasnt been more active and fighting guys like fury. Even at 42 i still see vitali winning this but its gona be a less tactical fight and the only fight im excited to see

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
      Vitali coming to 'take Haye's head' at 42 and Haye engaging with the big man?! - go away!
      You don't think Vitali would be aggressive?

Have you ever seen Vitali fight?

How can you compare him to a lumbering oaf like Valuev?

Comment

vitali doesnt fight his age. vitali still ****s him up.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          LOL redeem himself after looking bad fighting Wlad. Well most people would say the way to do that would be rematch wlad but that fight is too hard.
          I don't see why not in this case. The Klitschkos have redeemed them selves many times by letting the other brother do it for them.

Comment

2009 Vitali would have destroyed Haye within 5-6 rounds but todays Vitali is way past his prime.. much more than Lewis was that time when he fought Vitali. And remember it was Vitali who took that fight in 2 weeks notice.. Lewis was already booked a fight against Kirk Johnson who got injuried and Vitali was his late replacement. So Lewis should have been well prepared as he had fight scheduled , only the guy who he was against changed.

Back to thread.. nowadays I can see Haye beating Vitali but I don't still get the point.. beating very faded Vitali will provide Haye WBC belt but as I've understood Haye thinks and wants him to be recogniced as a true hw champion, even a savior of hw division, then he should focus on Wlad, the best current hw, not Vitali who has passed his prime long ago. In fact we didn't even see Vitali in his prime as he lost those years being retired due to serious injuries, the fact which everyone who knows anything about boxing should admit..

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              Hard to know that, when Wlad didn't hold every 10 secs he was getting put on his back in fights against worse opposition than Haye.
              If you truly believe that Haye is a better boxer than Wlad than you are simply just a delusional hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                If you truly believe that Haye is a better boxer than Wlad than you are simply just a delusional hater.
                If Wlad was as good as you say he is he wouldn't need to break the rules, would he?

Comment

Current, untrained Lennox Lewis beats Vitali.

A win for Haye means nothing, apart from obtaining an increasing devalued strap and another snoozefest against Wlad.

Comment

Haye has a puncher's chance, because he is a very hard puncher. But one shot will not be enough and I really doubt he would be able to land combos on Vitali.
                    As old as he is, Vitali knows his game, is totally fit and his punch output is one of the highest ever in heavyweight boxing. You can't compare him with the slow and limited Valuev.

Vitali by UD if the fight would go to the cards. I can imagine Vitali knocking Haye out as well, but that's far from being safe, because Haye has no glass jaw and has good lateral movement.

80% Vitali wins, 20% Haye wins (if they would fight...which does not seem to be safe)

Comment

basically admitting he was waited for vitali to get old. coward. hope vitali retires with grace and doesnt give the snot-rag the chance to cash in on glory that doesnt exist. has mugged off the british public since taking a strap off valuev and as berndt boente said 'just a salesman'.
                      would rather one of the hungry british heavyweights like fury, price get the limelight now.

Comment

Working...
                      X