Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Vitali Slowed Down, I Can Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
    Motivated Haye can do anything.
    no he can't.

he's a one-dimensional fighter. there is a little promise in the generation currently emerging, but Haye's era was poor. in a solid HW age, he wouldn't have done anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
      no he can't.

he's a one-dimensional fighter. there is a little promise in the generation currently emerging, but Haye's era was poor. in a solid HW age, he wouldn't have done anything.
      He knocked out Chisora who had a granite chin.
      Chisora walked through Vitali and Helenuis's punches like they were snacks and marshmellows.

Derek Chisora is an Iron Chin Rhino fighter and he brought it and Haye took him out.

Haye is in his full prime now.
      The next 4-5 years will be his oyster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
        He knocked out Chisora who had a granite chin.
        Chisora walked through Vitali and Helenuis's punches like they were snacks and marshmellows.

Derek Chisora is an Iron Chin Rhino fighter and he brought it and Haye took him out.

Haye is in his full prime now.
        The next 4-5 years will be his oyster.
        The next 4-5 years, are you delusional? Because there is a real possibility that Haye may never fight again.

Comment

• Originally posted by F!x View Post
          How can anyone not be interested in seeing a fight between them? It's not difficult to comprehend why Vitali is terrified of Haye at this point. I think people are just playing dumb on purpose, trying to attribute Vitali with some false sense of pride and machismo that he just doesn't have any longer.

Why wouldn't Vitali be scared, he was stretched to the limit by Chisora while Haye had an easy time with him. It's only natural that a sense of fear and trepidation now courses through Vitali's veins whenever he thinks of Haye. He probably gets cold shivers at the sound of Haye's name.
          Haye Agreed To Vitali Klitschko Deal, Then Vanished
          http://www.boxingscene.com/haye-agre...anished--21171

Haye pulled out against a 37 or 38-year-old Vitali and comes back in the year he is turning 42. What a warrior.

Let's not forget Haye has ruled out fighting Price, Fury, Arreola, and Charr. Nobody at this point in time is ducking more people in the heavyweight division than Haye.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
            The next 4-5 years, are you delusional? Because there is a real possibility that Haye may never fight again.
            As boxing fans I think we should pray that David Haye take boxing seriously.

He is the most entertaining and most chrimsatic heavyweight of this era.

Comment

• WTF is with Haye and the terrible quotes? First, "I'm not afraid to quit". Now, explaining to us that he can beat a guy because that guy is slower and more vulnerable than he used to be. David, hire a publicist FFS!

Comment

• Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post

Haye pulled out against a 37 or 38-year-old Vitali and comes back in the year he is turning 42. What a warrior.

Let's not forget Haye has ruled out fighting Price, Fury, Arreola, and Charr. Nobody at this point in time is ducking more people in the heavyweight division than Haye.
                Dude.. all those guys don't wanna fight Haye.

Did you not see the Chisora fight?

Who got a better chin PRIOR to Haye fight?

Chisora or Price
                Chisora or Fury
                Chisora or Charr?

Chisora's chin was pure granite, now it's shot forever probably/

Comment

• Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post

The contract Haye signed in 2011 was to fight a Klitschko, it could have been Vitali if they wanted it to be. Haye signed to fight Vitali or Wlad and that's a fact.

Comment

no he can't.

One-dimensional? Hmm, how is that? I've seen him go all out like against Ruiz & Chisora. Great counterpunching vs Mac, Mormeck. Fight on the back foot against Valuev and a little more tentative and pick his shots against Audley.

He throws the 1-2 and puts people down (see Ruiz & Gurov both after 45 sec), and the hook (see Chisora & Audley). He also showed a great uppercut against Chisora. Basically, get out of here with that. He might have come up short against Wlad, but no one can deny this man his skills. Only people who saw the Valuev fight and that alone. He has all the tools in his arsenal to compete with everyone.

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                    I read the paper everyday and I never see Haye's name mentioned. Why is that? Maybe its because I live in the USA where no one gives a 5hit about David Haye.
                    Yeah I guess that must be why. I used to live in the US, and nobody gave a crap about boxing, period. Haye, Klitsckho, Pac man, mayweather. Only boxing sites report about these guys, unless there's a huge fight coming up. Guess that's because you don't have anyone relevant in the HW division. *PS, by the way you comment sometimes, I very much doubt you actually read the paper.

Comment

i live in the UK and attend boxing events there. i've heard fight fans talk about Haye and they are disillusioned with him. they describe him as a guy who runs and who doesn't want to fight. the Chisora effort has patched up his image a little bit, but it'll never be fully repaired unless he takes on Wladimir again and leaves it all in the ring with a do-or-die effort.
                      And what about the jungle camp? Did that repair Haye's image a bit? An honest question. I thought he played very well in the camp.

Comment

Working...
                      X