No announcement yet.

Honestly is Martinez even worth 20 percent of PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
    Just admit that you want Sergio to rehydrate to 160 after cutting to go against a 154 Floyd

Yet you Martinez staying his size 160 and going 168 and fighting Ward isnt ok.

Sounds like your scared to death of Ward.
    LOL, I'm scared of Ward?? That would be true if I believed Martinez could beat him, which I don't. LOL.

We'll just go ahead & add same day weight ins to your already long list of excuses bro. We're done here, lol.

Comment

The double standard is strong with you hombre. I get it that Mayweather is a beast but you gotta be honest with yourself. Also attention or no attention dont blame Floyd if he says 150 or no fight....he asked for it.

Comment

Martinez is 38 years old. Why should he go after Ward?
        The standards change and rightfully so based on a fighter's age.

Example:
        If Lennox Lewis was a 29 year old champion and retired after tko6.. that is a blatant duck.
        Lewis was 38 and retired after tko6 and a ATG Career.

If Martinez was in his late 20's and is STILL calling out Mayweather, Canelo etc instead of looking up or at his division.. People should talk trash.

But Sergio is 38, he had a long career. He fought and beat Williams,Pavlik, Jr, Sergi,Macklin .. he had a good career and is looking at one last pay day.

Not to mention 154 Floyd vs Sergio is probably a tougher fight than 99% of fighters out there for Martinez anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          LOL, I'm scared of Ward?? That would be true if I believed Martinez could beat him, which I don't. LOL.

We'll just go ahead & add same day weight ins to your already long list of excuses bro. We're done here, lol.
          Sergio couldnt beat Ward at 168

Sergio cant beat Mayweather at 154

Sergio wont beat Golovkin at 160

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
            Martinez is 38 years old. Why should he go after Ward?
            The standards change and rightfully so based on a fighter's age.

Example:
            If Lennox Lewis was a 29 year old champion and retired after tko6.. that is a blatant duck.
            Lewis was 38 and retired after tko6 and a ATG Career.

If Martinez was in his late 20's and is STILL calling out Mayweather, Canelo etc instead of looking up or at his division.. People should talk trash.

But Sergio is 38, he had a long career. He fought and beat Williams,Pavlik, Jr, Sergi,Macklin .. he had a good career and is looking at one last pay day.

Not to mention 154 Floyd vs Sergio is probably a tougher fight than 99% of fighters out there for Martinez anyways.

Sergio is the same size as Ward not Floyd. Sergio wants to prove hes an atg fight the guy your size not the guy smaller than you lol.

Comment

Yet you've used money excuses, weight excuses, Ward as an excuse & same day weight ins as an excuse as to why Floyd/Martinez shouldn't happen right?? OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                I'm not a pathological liar like Haye. I wouldn't bet on a round 3 KO and fix a fight like Haye did. I don't cheat on my wife.
                And how do you know Daggum has done worse than hit the mother of his children in front of the children? Why compare him to Mayweather at all?

What point exactly were you trying to make, Tunney?

Comment

depends, if martinez is in with an aggressive fighter, then yeah, it's worth more than that, but against inactive back pedaling fighters, then it's not worth a dime. styles make fight

Comment

I'll bet you whatever amount you want that you are wrong about this.....and the other two both lose at 160, Mayweather loses at 154 too.

Comment

floyd.fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X