Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly is Martinez even worth 20 percent of PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd won't fight him(at a fair weight), so there's no point discussing this ^^^^.

Comment

Why do people feel that after 8 MW fights in a row that Sergio can make 154 pounds?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        I don't agree with 150, he just threw that out there for attention. But I'm certain Floyd would take 150 & run with it & Martinez would come zombified & get beaten down. But 154 is a make able weight & boxing fans should be all for it imo.

I personally wouldn't "take" a fight at 154 because that still does not guarantee a Floyd fight. The move could be worthless. Just take a gamble & go down?? The wbc has dealt inappropriate with him already. What's not to say the move causes him his title & then Floyd turns him down anyway??
        if he wants a fight at 154 he should be campaigning at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
          Floyd won't fight him(at a fair weight), so there's no point discussing this ^^^^.
          A fair weight to you is what?

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
            if he wants a fight at 154 he should be campaigning at 154.
            And Floyd?? Show up for easy winnable fights then retreat to 147 when he's done??

Comment

And Floyd?? Show up for easy winnable fights then retreat to 147 when he's done??
              Floyds s a 147 pounder that moonlights at 154

Sergio is 160 pounder that hasnt fought at 154 in how many fights?

Comment

Floyds s a 147 pounder that moonlights at 154

Sergio is 160 pounder that hasnt fought at 154 in how many fights?
                You know what bro, it is what it is. You started the tread with the money excuse, then you evolved to weight, then used Ward, then Martinez should campaign at 154. Just come out with it. You don't want the fight. It scares you to know there's a fighter that compete at 154 that can probably beat Floyd & the thought petrifies you.

Comment

You know what bro, it is what it is. You started the tread with the money excuse, then you evolved to weight, then used Ward, then Martinez should campaign at 154. Just come out with it. You don't want the fight. It scares you to know there's a fighter that compete at 154 that can probably beat Floyd & the thought petrifies you.
                  I want the fight. At 154 same day weigh ins. Thats fair.

Comment

I want the fight. At 154 same day weigh ins. Thats fair.
                    LOL, now you need same day weight ins?? No it's not fair, but like I said you're scared to death to know there's someone out there that probably could......

Comment

LOL, now you need same day weight ins?? No it's not fair, but like I said you're scared to death to know there's someone out there that probably could......
                      Just admit that you want Sergio to rehydrate to 160 after cutting to go against a 154 Floyd

Yet you Martinez staying his size 160 and going 168 and fighting Ward isnt ok.

Sounds like your scared to death of Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X