Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly is Martinez even worth 20 percent of PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, he's worth 20% and you can argue if that was the rate he was getting Floyd would make one of his biggest pay days. The gate would be pretty high and I think there is very little doubt that the PPV would do over a million. At that rate I think Floyd would take home 35 to 45 million dollars. That would be more than most of his fights in the past. Floyd should highly consider that offer.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
      The weight is more of a deal than the money but both compounded makes it even less likely from happening. I would love to see this fight but too many things working against it.
      The only people making up weight excuses are Floyd fans. Who else are making up excuses besides them??

You're getting caught up in the hype. I'd seriously like to know who besides Floyd fans use weight as an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        The only people making up weight excuses are Floyd fans. Who else are making up excuses besides them??

You're getting caught up in the hype. I'd seriously like to know who besides Floyd fans use weight as an excuse.
        If weight isnt an issue why doesnt martinez fight ward or golovkin?

Comment

He's scared mang, we all know the answer to the question. Martinez is a bush, biggest coward in the game...always beaten up on smaller cats right?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            He's scared mang, we all know the answer to the question. Martinez is a bush, biggest coward in the game...always beaten up on smaller cats right?
            Not at all I do question his motive of wanting to come down when he has a ton of people at his weight class and his size that can more than occupy his time.

Comment

Yeah he is worth the 20% if they fight. The guy is a P4P fighter and he brings it every time he fights and he is at the end of his career. He deserves to get paid.

Comment

Concerning Floyd bro. What does Andre Ward have to do with weight issues concerning Floyd/Martinez??

Comment

es Andre Ward have to do with weight issues concerning Floyd/Martinez??[/QUOTE]

Because Floyd has fights at the weight classes he regularly fights in yet everyone wants to see him fight some who doesnt fight in those weights.

Martinez has a million options at his weight and doesnt go for them. If martinez is so great why does he need to come down?

Would Floyd challenging the top dog of 140 be considered ok?

The double standard is in top form.

Comment

I crunched the numbers and if he gets the floyd fights he should get 7.2% and not a dime more.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      no mayweather doesn't do that. he waits till someone scores a fluke win then fights them. where was he when cotto beat quintana, judah and mosley? last man standing right? mayweather was gone. where was he when margarito was on top? gone. where was he when pac was on top? gone. mosley on top for 1 fight and he's proclaimed LAST MAN STANDING by floyd fans! makes no logical sense but mayweather fans have no logic or sense.
                      Floyd Mayweather has accomplished more in life than YOU ever will.

Comment

Working...
                      X