No announcement yet.

Boxing a racist sport???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
    they wouldn't be considered white cause they dont live in america, american logic..the same way black fighters who are from certain countries arent called black

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...7221826AAPlzLB
    Dumb as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
      I'll say no more. They can show you better than I can tell you. Good luck my uneducated friend. If your "they worked for things" statement is some kind of insinuation that black people dont work then i know youre stupid. Like i said my fam has never been on public assistance. If blacks did no work then your ass would have never had a chance to succeed in the states. You dont know your history.
      i think thats why there so angry with us they know without us none of them would have the rights they do now it must burn them like ether.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        I gotta love it when they call me racist over the smallest thing and yet Floyd and Broner can say anything in the book of racism about other people and get praised.

He don't deserve that #1 P4P.
        so if i twist your statement up a bit since most believe your racist which in my mind you are along with a few others that means we're suppose to hold fighters of your national origin accountable base on **** you say?

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
          Hmmmmm, let me see if I'm getting this straight. The term "racism" is injected but somehow we're supposed to cover everything else but blacks, or act as if blacks aren't treated with racism? Due to the brutal legacy of this country blacks and racism are going to be mentioned, they have to be. Surely you must understand this?
          mentioning blacks is one thing but all im reading is posters using the thread topic to make insulting posts towards blacks

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
            i think thats why there so angry with us they know without us none of them would have the rights they do now it must burn them like ether.
            showing your complex here bro, it seems like you're trying to convince yourself more so than others

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
              showing your complex here bro, it seems like you're trying to convince yourself more so than others
              i take history as is i didnt create it sorry cant blame me for your envy and hate

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                I'll say no more.
                please don't unless it's to tell me how Kobe, Lebron, Drose, Durant, CP3 all got sponsors

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  Dumb as hell.

yes but thats how people think? black fighters from any latin american country do you see them as black besides their national origin?

"I remember, too, when Celia Cruz died, a newscaster, thinking she was being smart, said Celia Cruz wasn't black, she was Cuban. She was pretty even though she's black.

As if there is something wrong with being black, like the two things can't exist simultaneously and be a majestic thing. There is ignorance and stupidity in Puerto Rico and Latin America when it comes to blackness."-Tego Calderon

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
                    yes but thats how people think? black fighters from any latin american country do you see them as black besides their national origin?
                    Nope, I see people... I don't see race.

My mind isn't filled with filth.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                      Man I throw my hands up because the simple fact is that if poor whites, blacks and Hispanics got together for real equality the powers that be couldn't stop us. The issue is that immigrants come here with spoon fed history instead of looking up real history for themselves. It funny this jackass is regurgitating the same sh3t that the most vile racist in history have conjured up. The "lazy negroe" theory. He hates Mayweather but he is one of the hardest working fighters in history. He's dumb as fuk and cool with it so I digress.

Comment

Working...
                      X