Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing a racist sport???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with the no white american boxers because since Kelly Pavlik there really has not been any good white american fighter. But there are tons of good white fighters just look @ the fighters from Europe Klitschko's, Froch, Golovkin, Kessler, Calzaghe and Hatton when they were active and also Canelo Alvarez is Irish (joking). But please do not bring up this Mike Lee guy dude will be lucky if he can headline Friday Night Fight Cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
      I agree with the no white american boxers because since Kelly Pavlik there really has not been any good white american fighter. But there are tons of good white fighters just look @ the fighters from Europe Klitschko's, Froch, Golovkin, Kessler, Calzaghe and Hatton when they were active and also Canelo Alvarez is Irish (joking). But please do not bring up this Mike Lee guy dude will be lucky if he can headline Friday Night Fight Cards.
      Kelly Pavlik is one of the most one dimensional plodding boxers, and Mike Lee is a hype job, using his Notre Dame background to sell.

That football guy from Notre Dame, who plays football in the NFL is legit though Tommy Zbikowski he had a amateur boxing background and is a true student of the game really studies the sport, he has real skills and potential but too bad he doesn't seem to take his boxing career serious and is only a part time fighter.

America has no white top boxers, I don't even think we seen any recently.

I remember they were trying to hype up Jason Litzau lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
        What do you base that on?
        Well if you look at the turn outs, when Floyd came back to England to promote his upcoming fight they came in droves, and many of them were saying Pacquiao sucks.

When Pacman went there to promote his fight with Hatton the only ones who showed up for him were the Filipino hotel workers.

Floyd also claims the british love him more than the Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Kelly Pavlik is one of the most one dimensional plodding boxers, and Mike Lee is a hype job, using his Notre Dame background to sell.

That football guy from Notre Dame, who plays football in the NFL is legit though Tommy Zbikowski he had a amateur boxing background and is a true student of the game really studies the sport, he has real skills and potential but too bad he doesn't seem to take his boxing career serious and is only a part time fighter.

mike lee or jason litzau gtfo no one talking about them being any good and Pavlik did not have the best style but he crushed Edison Miranda who @ the time no one wanted to fight and knocked out Jermain Taylor who was being groomed as the future of the middleweight division

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
            mike lee or jason litzau gtfo no one talking about them being any good and Pavlik did not have the best style but he crushed Edison Miranda who @ the time no one wanted to fight and knocked out Jermain Taylor who was being groomed as the future of the middleweight division
            Are you yelling at me or what?

I was saying Mike Lee and Jason Litzau both suck, I was never praising them but just saying they were getting hyped up. Litzau got exposed, I remember even Pernell Whitaker was keeping an eye out for Litzau when he was fighting on ESPN.

Mike Lee is just using his Notre Dame background to sell, and he gets hyped off of that but he sucks from what I seen, just basic his fights look like sparring sessions.

Comment

i agree, Zbikowsi can fight. IDK if his NFL career is still going strong, I used to watch him when he was on the Ravens but I haven't seen him playing n another team. I wonder if he will ever make a consistent run in box, he's got good handspeed

Comment

As far as I know Manny Pacquiao has a lot of White fans.

I noticed a lot of White Americans and rednecks like Manny Pacquiao, but a lot of White European Americans hate him.
                I won why that is. :WORD:

Comment

A lot of white British hate Pacquiao, I wonder if a lot of them hate Asians or something?

They love Floyd Mayweather though even though he was very disrespectful and rude to Hatton, but hate Pacquiao for being humble and gracious.
                  Any statistical evidence to back that claim? I can vouch for the opposite - the British boxing community hardly even mention Mayweather in a positive light - hes just the guy we think only Americans like. Neither are household names, but a lot of people know who Manny Pacquiao is here. Pacquiao is, or was, huge all over the world. Pacquiao is much bigger here (UK) than Mayweather is. A LOT bigger. I can't really talk about now, i.e post-Marquez loss as the effects are yet to show.

Mayweather / Pacquiao just appeal to different types of people, and I feel that Mayweather appeals more to the American audience than he does to anyone else. The money, fame and arrogance thing doesn't really wash here in Europe.

Comment

Yes, just take a look at Mayweather/Broner fans....

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      Yes, just take a look at Mayweather/Broner fans....
                      But they some young damn fools mayne...

Comment

Working...
                      X