Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lou DiBella: "Martinez will fight Mayweather at 150 if he wants, 80/20 split"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's not being forced to do anything, he's the one calling out Floyd, if he wants to return (emphasis on return) to 154 and claim a JMW belt from the P4P#1, that's on him. This is a guy who repeatedly comes in 2-3 pounds under the MW limit and only left 154 because he got a shot at Pavlik's 160 belts, not because Martinez struggled to make the JMW limit.

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    When your a MW forced by contract to 154 its a CW .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      When your a MW forced by contract to 154 its a CW .
      he isnt a true middleweight anyway. didnt his promoter say he was eating all week and still only weighed 157? mayweather is a 2x 154 paper champ, so he should have no problem fighting martinez at 154 if he wants the fight.

Comment

Same promoter that cried how Martinez was having difficulties making the 157 CW that Paul Williams set out for Martinez 2 years ago lol, anyone that listens to this BS must be ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Same promoter that cried how Martinez was having difficulties making the 157 CW that Paul Williams set out for Martinez 2 years ago lol, anyone that listens to this BS must be ******ed.
          shouldnt you be otherwise engaged watching arsenal get smashed? or are you just a part time fan!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
            shouldnt you be otherwise engaged watching arsenal get smashed? or are you just a part time fan!!!!
            Am watching us play with 10 men as usual when it comes to the referee.. Can't I do both at the same time?

Comment

Am watching us play with 10 men as usual when it comes to the referee.. Can't I do both at the same time?
              lol, not the refs fault. that centre half shouldnt try to play rugby during a game of football!

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                lol, not the refs fault. that centre half shouldnt try to play rugby during a game of football!
                Consistency mate, I see johnny Evans, Kompany, srktel and Terry doing that same sheet week in week out and nothing happens, this referee alway either gives a penalty against us, deny us a penalty or send one of our play off but he wouldn't do it with others.

Comment

Lol Kompany red card, still won't get a draw

Comment

Consistency mate, I see johnny Evans, Kompany, srktel and Terry doing that same sheet week in week out and nothing happens, this referee alway either gives a penalty against us, deny us a penalty or send one of our play off but he wouldn't do it with others.
                    hahaha you were saying!! kompany has just been sent off!

Comment

Originally posted by Malius View Post
                      Lol Kompany red card, still won't get a draw
                      i hope they do! keep my team 9 clear!

Comment

Working...
                      X