Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder have had more consecutive KO'S than any other HW ATG.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder now have 27 straight brutal knock outs.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
      Wilder now have 27 straight brutal knock outs.
      yes i like wilder but alot those fighters were trash. cant think name but you ever see one where he fought old short fat guy that looked like his knees gave out? it was hard to watch. probably not cause there been a few. id like to see fury wilder honestly

Comment

Wilder > Klitschko
        FACTS

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
          yes i like wilder but alot those fighters were trash. cant think name but you ever see one where he fought old short fat guy that looked like his knees gave out? it was hard to watch. probably not cause there been a few. id like to see fury wilder honestly
          I have never once mentioned that Wilder is going to be the future or even good.

I just said he have a 27 KO Streak. It is worthy of a thread.

(PS... This thread was NOT MADE after the warning given to me, this thread was made PRIOR to the warning, I was just bumping it)

Comment

Statistically, he's the most dominant Heavyweight of all time. KO'd every single fighter he's shared a ring with. Who else can say that?

I find it shocking that Klit fanboys haven't gravitated towards Wilder, seeing as though the primary basis for their arguments vis a vis the supposed greatness of the Klits is the use of mindless arbitrary statistics, as opposed to quality of competition faced/defeated.

When you take quality of competition out of the equation, he has to be considered the greatest Heavyweight of all time.... based on Klitschko nutthugger logic that is.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post
              Statistically, he's the most dominant Heavyweight of all time. KO'd every single fighter he's shared a ring with. Who else can say that?

I find it shocking that Klit fanboys haven't gravitated towards Wilder, seeing as though the primary basis for their arguments vis a vis the supposed greatness of the Klits is the use of mindless arbitrary statistics, as opposed to quality of competition faced/defeated.

When you take quality of competition out of the equation, he has to be considered the greatest Heavyweight of all time.... based on Klitschko nutthugger logic that is.
              He actually is. It's not just the ko's. It's the amount of time he takes knocking them out.

Vitali also had 27 straight knock outs against bums.. but he took roughly 65 more minutes. Hence Wilder did it in faster time. he also had more punch knock outs than Vitali's first 27 fights.

Statistically Wilder is greater than Vitali at the same stages of their career.

Comment

No Heavyweight ATG have started their career with 26 straight bums.

Not Tyson. Not Foreman. Not Ali. Not Louis. Not Lewis. Not Wlad.
                fixed it for you

Comment

He had one rtd... I know it's a stoppage.. but it's not as clear cut as Wilder.

Also saying Vitali's first 27 fights were superior is like bragging about the tallest midget.

Vitali's competition was pretty pathetic as well up to Byrd.. Did you know he fought guys Tyson knocked out IN THE 80'S ? lmao.
                  Did you know he fought a guy Lennox fought DURING LEWIS'S beginning?

He literally feasted on Tyson and Lewis left overs...
                  He actually is. It's not just the ko's. It's the amount of time he takes knocking them out.

Vitali also had 27 straight knock outs against bums.. but he took roughly 65 more minutes. Hence Wilder did it in faster time. he also had more punch knock outs than Vitali's first 27 fights.

Wilder has 2 RTD genius. And when he was 27-0 (27 KO) like Wilder is now he was already WBO Champion so what the hell you're talking about?

Comment

Love your work mate, truly you are a genius.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post

I swear your Jabs alter ego

Comment

Working...
                      X