Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Marquez Return Details Discussed By Beltran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the reason marquez is fighting unknows is because he is promoting the fight and because he wants to fight in mexico.
    if he wanted a big name like ortiz he would have to copromote and maybe ortiz wont go south of the border

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
      Excellent post. This............."Suddenly he can KD and KO a lefty with an ATG stature with one explosive punch?" I went from all green K to all red K in the month of December because I think it's obvious Marquez cheated. Period. It's sad that people pray for your downfall even when you're a good person; just goes to show you how biased humans can be. Especially MEN. You get green K!
      Whos a good person? Manny? Because if I were to cheat on my wife several time times and have a baby out of wedlock the last thing my wife or community would call me is a good person.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
        Whos a good person? Manny? Because if I were to cheat on my wife several time times and have a baby out of wedlock the last thing my wife or community would call me is a good person.
        Yea how bout it

Comment

I can understand why his family wants him to retire let's keep it real he's 39 he proved what he wanted to prove but that hefty payday is tempting as long as its in his favor he definitely deserves the huge end of the purse if a fifth fight is on.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
            I've been saying it over and over, Marquez only fights B, C & D level boxers whe he's not fighting Pacquiao. What's more shocking is how they make Marquez work for his win.

Clearly the 4th Pacquiao fight was a big asterisk in that series mainly due to Marquez's sudden explosive power and hulking physique. Suddenly marquez was leveling Pac with booming right hands. Heck, not even Nacho was credited by Juan for the win in the fourth fight. It was all Heredia.

Anyways, Marquez's previous and future possible opponents prove why he was just lucky to have fought in an era where an ATG boxer was susceptible only to his style of boxing. Otherwise, the other two Mexicans, Barrera and Morales' resumes still trumps Marquez's 24/7 365.
            Man, stfu! They're called tune up fights for a reason, it would clearly be followed by the pacquiao fight. So tell me genius why would he fight a big name?? Another thing, it's stupid to classify opponents in a "one size fits all" status. If you believe Casamayor, J.Diaz and Katsidis are less of a competition than David Diaz, (a completely drained) de la Hoya and Ricky hatton, than you're dumb. Pacquiao is the only one that has been able to go up in weight so much, so saying he fought bigger opponents than Marquez doesn't mean a damn thing. You don't get a handicap when fighting smaller opponents, they're just as dangerous. But you've obviously faced these fighters so you know what you're talking about, I don't think you'd just talk out your ass. -_____-

Oh and saying he got punched back to the future because he tripped, is laughable, you're seeing it in super slow-mo. That punch was on its way home when pacquiao signed for the fight. Give it up bro!
            Last edited by jr2122; 01-12-2013, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jr2122 View Post
              Man, stfu! They're called tune up fights for a reason, it would clearly be followed by the pacquiao fight. So tell me genius why would he fight a big name?? Another thing, it's stupid to classify opponents in a "one size fits all" status. If you believe Casamayor, J.Diaz and Katsidis are less of a competition than David Diaz, (a completely drained) de la Hoya and Ricky hatton, than you're dumb. Pacquiao is the only one that has been able to go up in weight so much, so saying he fought bigger opponents than Marquez doesn't mean a damn thing. You don't get a handicap when fighting smaller opponents, they're just as dangerous. But you've obviously faced these fighters so you know what you're talking about, I don't think you'd just talk out your ass. -_____-

Oh and saying he got punched back to the future because he tripped, is laughable, you're seeing it in super slow-mo. That punch was on its way home when pacquiao signed for the fight. Give it up bro!
              well put this guy has no idea just another pacquiao fan crying they still can't believe the guy lost manny always said Marquez was no easy opponent and you don't get as good as Marquez fighting lesser opposition hell Marquez stepped up and fought mayweather mr. Pizza and beer you're delusional brother.

Comment

Arent tune up fights for long lay offs or to prepare for an opponent? Active fighters don't have tune up fights. At this point marquez is just cherry picking and that includes if he picks pacquiao again.

Comment

It says there's no more power juice left in Pac Boy & just maybe he's stop juicing so Marquez could get a fair shake. Only Marquez didn't get the memo & instead went out and put Pac Boy to sleep. Marquez will be a HOF inductee when the time comes and rightfully so. Any fighter that got robbed the way he did in thise three fights deserve to fight whomever he wants after beating Pac Boy a**........

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
                    JMM please please retire. Go out on the highest note of your career, end it on your most amazing victory ever. There is ZERO left to prove. It will be a huge mistake for JMM to keep fighting, he will go the way of Morales or Castillo, becoming some old spent Mexican legend getting beaten up by younger guys. I don't want to see that happen to him, he deserves better. I mean honestly, after KOing Pac, the only other accomplishment that would be on that level would be rematching Floyd and handing him his 1st loss (which would never happen by the way) so what is the point? JMM brutally KOed the fighter of the decade and the P4P #1/#2 (depending on who you are) fighter on the planet. It would be ridiculous to fight Pac again too because there is no way you could ever top that vicious KO.

Retire Dinamita, you earned it!!
                    Agreed on all points.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                      Excellent post. This............."Suddenly he can KD and KO a lefty with an ATG stature with one explosive punch?" I went from all green K to all red K in the month of December because I think it's obvious Marquez cheated. Period. It's sad that people pray for your downfall even when you're a good person; just goes to show you how biased humans can be. Especially MEN. You get green K!
                      Thanks! I don't know what that means but thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X