Prediction: Eventually Floyd gets KO'd brutally

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    I've already said....

I want Canelo to give him a savage beating that leaves everyone in awe while cringing at the brutally that's taking place in the ring with Mayweather retreating in a submissive matter while Canelo continues to end his career with blow after blow in a show of absolute supremacy. I want Mayweather caught in between the ropes while Canelito unleashes lightning fast powerful combos that leave Roger crying in the corner. I want Canelo to let him recover just to land a single hard jaw breaking shot that puts him to sleep and ends his career.

but in reality he'll cherry pick his way to an undefeated retirement. Don't be surprised if he fights Berto or Alexander next
    You seriously are a sick person, but I like that! Ms. Jackson at ringside wouldn't even shed a tear. She'd be seen leaving with 50.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
      You seriously are a sick person, but I like that! Ms. Jackson at ringside wouldn't even shed a tear. She'd be seen leaving with 50.
      Ms.Jackson aka Ms.Community Pussy would be waiting for Canelo in his locker room. Waiting to "congratulate" him. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if both 50 and Gamboa have already tag teamed her

Comment

Originally posted by lx!! View Post
        Kinda hard to get ko'd when all you do is duck, dodge & avoid the best oh & fake retirements in order not to fight. All those fighters you listed had courage & faced the best of their era.... Floyd runs from that. Idk what's great about either to be honest...
        so whats your excuse for poochieao getting ktfo three times? once by a guy who had everything stacked against him(weight, age, speed, strength, promoter, judges, politics...etc) and the other two times by cab drivers in asia. pac has never consistently fought the best yet continually got his ass whooped in fights that was suppose to win.......what does that say about the "great" pacquiao.

Comment

How can a man seem so intelligent in the ring and then act like an autistic kid outside of it.

Comment

Originally posted by jerseynumber13 View Post
            Peter Quinlin KO'd him 2012
            Damn, what la la land you living in?

Comment

Originally posted by jerseynumber13 View Post
              Winky just got stopped in 2012 and early in his career.. check ur stats... and Whitaker got stopped late in his career to a no name that separated his shoulder and he couldnt continue...
              Your dumb ass is confusing knock downs with stoppages. Winky was dropped in 2012 and way back in the 90s was dropped a few times in one fight. He was NEVER stopped I mean god damn go boxrec that **** its a black and white sort of thing, either he has a KO loss or he doesnt.

Floyd isnt being stopped probably ever. Considering he also hasnt really got a true knockdown in his career. He will be another hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                I've already said....

I want Canelo to give him a savage beating that leaves everyone in awe while cringing at the brutally that's taking place in the ring with Mayweather retreating in a submissive matter while Canelo continues to end his career with blow after blow in a show of absolute supremacy. I want Mayweather caught in between the ropes while Canelito unleashes lightning fast powerful combos that leave Roger crying in the corner. I want Canelo to let him recover just to land a single hard jaw breaking shot that puts him to sleep and ends his career.

but in reality he'll cherry pick his way to an undefeated retirement. Don't be surprised if he fights Berto or Alexander next
                Hes fighting Canelo in September. Thats a done deal.

Comment

He's too smart. On NSB his boxing ability is severly underrated people let their hate overtake them so much that they start to actually think they can speak him getting KO'd into existent.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                    He's too smart. On NSB his boxing ability is severly underrated people let their hate overtake them so much that they start to actually think they can speak him getting KO'd into existent.
                    They have pretty crappy dreams right now tbh...a defensive wizard getting knocked out cold or a 122 pounder becoming P4P #1...both laughable things to dream for.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                      im not making excuses for floyd but the cotto performance was a bad one but i think it was a one off (heard he was sick before the fight might be bs tho?) anyway i think he has good 3 or 4 performaces left in him yet

he wont be getting knocked out
                      Evidently Floyd is so great that if he loses 3-4 out of 12 rounds it's considered a "bad performance".

Comment

Working...
                      X