Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo: We're Facing Mayweather in September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only way I want to see Canelo vs Mayweather is if Canelo fights Trout and BEATS HIM.

Comment

****, get it done!!!!.....

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
        Good point but El Perro is still dangerous and he can take a punch. PLUS he's a real 154 fighter, so Canelo won't fight him.
        Not so sure about that anymore. He looked terrible his last fight and seemed hurt in several occasions.

Comment

Floyd loses in 2013, Guerrero or canelo

Comment

I think canelo gets k9 and claims another belt or notch cause it is the WBC and the fight with Floyd gets that much more interesting if he he gets pass the ghost. Say what you want but k9 v canelo but it is a decent fight for An undercard and it will be a true 154.

Edit: Nevermind just saw he's fighting in Feb 23. But May still not out of question
            Last edited by Fetta; 01-11-2013, 10:02 PM.

Comment

i think most likely canelo fights maidana on may 4th..

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                I agree with that, but I don't think they are going to pick Trout.
                If Alvarez gets that Zab Judah contract, I see no reason why he wouldn't fight Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  I think canelo gets k9 and claims another belt or notch cause it is the WBC and the fight with Floyd gets that much more interesting if he he gets pass the ghost. Say what you want but k9 v canelo but it is a decent fight for An undercard and it will be a true 154.

Edit: Nevermind just saw he's fighting in Feb 23. But May still not out of question
                  I can see Ishe Smith accepting a fight against Canelo if it's offered to him.

Comment

I think Canelo want to secure a fight againts Maywather cause??? he knows is he face Austin Stout he is going to lose.....so its he lose he still have a chance againts the best boxer in the world...comprende

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                      i think most likely canelo fights maidana on may 4th..
                      Ewwwwwwwwww

Comment

Working...
                      X