Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo: We're Facing Mayweather in September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what has me sold on Trout is I saw him spar with Maravilla a few years ago. I was BKOWN away!! I believe it made both better fighters after that camp.Sergio quoted " its been my toughest battle hitting with that kid", to an Argentine newspaper. Trout elevates to the level of opposition & proves better every outing. I don't think Cinnabon will fight or be allowed by Golden dad.

Comment

Mayweather, Canelo and Broner on 1 card, good job Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
        but who is canelo fighting on may 4th????????? lmao...they're already overlooking their TBA opponent, which makes me think it's going to be another scrub...
        No they're not overlooking the opponent. It's just gonna be a bum, as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
          If Canelo ducks Trout he better fight one of the top 154 fighters like Vanes, Lara, El Perro, Kirkland, or Molina. Anyone else would fit the typical Canelo M.O. and a huge disappointment!
          Theres a possibility he fights Angulo cause Angulo has been looking like ****. However, Angulo is not a top JMW. Those days are over.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Theres a possibility he fights Angulo cause Angulo has been looking like ****. However, Angulo is not a top JMW. Those days are over.
            Listen, if Angulo connects on that suspect chin, its gonna make our day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Listen, if Angulo connects on that suspect chin, its gonna make our day.
              That's his only chance but as sluggish as he is, what are the chances?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Good point but El Perro is still dangerous and he can take a punch. PLUS he's a real 154 fighter, so Canelo won't fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
                  He'll probably fight Angulo.....because Angulo's power wasn't very effective in his last fight

Just throwing one out there...

If he fights trout, i'll respect him...if not...it's just whatever.....
                  For the love of God Angulo has no power? Dumbest fuking thing Ive ever heard in NSB over the last 5 years!!

Comment

If the two fought on that proposed date, the boxing Gods would have granted me a wonderful Birthday present!

Comment

Great lol, well Floyd is screwed now, the damn Canelo curse. Canelo will be waiting in the wings so if the curse is legit, the damn Ghost will get an upset win over Floyd and ruin it all gd damnit! I pray this does not happen, Floyd is my favorite fighter but I like Canelo so I would MUCH rather Canelo be the one who finally beats Floyd than the Ghost. I am starting to worry a bit now because of this, and also that 1- Floyd has been in jail and we don't know how it affected him and 2- I heard Roger won't be training him and his dad will, and we know their dysfunctional history. This has the prime makings of an upset unfortunately but I have to have faith in Money and his abilities no matter what.

Money May in May!!

Comment

Working...
                      X