Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Could Headline Blockbuster Event on April 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

figure Soto, who's really done nothing the past 2 yrs & Rios, a name but both ezy W's for Pac, but give Brandon a chance or eaz up on him, Pac's in 4 a long night...

Comment

Here we go, just like everyone said.... NSAC impose a 90 day ban on sparring for Pac's OWN PROTECTION to safeguard his health, and uncle Bob is already trying to swerve it by planning a fight in Manila. Doesn't care that it's Pac's health that's at stake, just milk that cash cow for all he's worth.

Comment

Both garbage fights but pac did just get ktfo. Personally I think Soto is the tougher fight.

Comment

I think Bob should go with Rios, He will have cashed out on Manny, but it would also be the the beggining of a new era one with a superstar being born. Rios has the punch to KO Manny. And honestly I think this is the last chance to make this fight cause Manny's got one foot out the door already.

Comment

Nice, would be cool to see all 3 fighting together in Manila. Seems unlikely though.

Comment

i think he fights rios..kos him.. gets fed to mayweather in september. career over.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

This could be what Pacquiao needs to reestablish his career after that devastating KO. An event in the PI would be massive. Especially with Donaire on the same card. Soto is a "safe" but decent matchup. However, putting Pac in the ring with Rios right after a brutal KO loss is a horrible decision! Let's see if Arum cashes out on Pacquiao by throwing him in there with Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                  NSAC impose a 90 day ban on sparring for Pac's OWN PROTECTION to safeguard his health, and uncle Bob is already trying to swerve it by planning a fight in Manila. Doesn't care that it's Pac's health that's at stake, just milk that cash cow for all he's worth.
                  It's disgusting. But Manny's fans say that they don't care about "health comes first" so I'm sure they will just blindly go along with whatever Arum decides.

Just like they always do.

Comment

Soto!? What in the blue f uck!? Thats BEYOND cherry picking! That would be disgusting...worse than Clottey and Shane. I'd take Berto or something over that... Soto? Really? I'm shocked he's even in the running. Just wow.. Wasnt his last fight the awful KO he got from Lucas?

Then again...correct me if I'm wrong but didnt Soto KO Pac's bro? Lol. Soto is semi similar to JMM the way he looks (maybe its me but hes always reminded me of him).... Still wtf lol. Would this be at 147? Thats even worse if it is.
                    Last edited by NearHypnos; 01-11-2013, 06:38 PM.

Comment

call it Pinoy Power and put Pacquiao, Donaire and Violoria in gimme fights. how uninspiring would that be.

Comment

Working...
                      X