No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Could Headline Blockbuster Event on April 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
    Well it looks like it will be Rios as Soto is just a b.s. name thrown out there.
    I don't know. Personally I'd prefer him to fight Soto coming off getting KTFO and not being able to spar until mid to late March.

I believe Pacquiao dominates and KO's Rios but that doesn't mean that he can go into the fight completely unprepared.

Comment

soto? at what weight? and rios is also a 140 pounder..so is manny coming down to their weight or is he making them go up? he should either come down to 140 or look for a welterweight to fight,but then again rios and soto know the big payday so they will probably sacrifice going up for the money

Comment

this is garbage. rios taylored made for manny no chinquiao. rios is no counterpuncher. this is designed to make ducquiao look good. i hope it back fires and he gets put to sleep again. after that. manny put to sleepquiao will be a gate keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
          soto? at what weight? and rios is also a 140 pounder..so is manny coming down to their weight or is he making them go up? he should either come down to 140 or look for a welterweight to fight,but then again rios and soto know the big payday so they will probably sacrifice going up for the money
          Soto's last fight was at welter

Comment

Singapore is the best venue for this event. Manila is too crowded and doesn't have the infrastructure to hold such event.

Comment

After just getting knocked out, I'm QUITE sure Pac doesn't want to get in there and swing with Rios. Somebody would have to get knocked out in that fight and with the way they would just go back and forth its 50-50 who gets caught

Comment

Rios at 140 would be great but it would be at 147 so not a great fan off it Soto at any weight is terrible Humberto has not looked any bit dangerous since his 130 lb days.Personally i want too see Pac retire JMM has his number now that his chin is probably dented plus a fifth fight aint necessary JMM finished it

Comment

sotto would be garbage whether its a tune up or not .. it's an insult to pac tbh..

Comment

If it's Rios, poor bam bam is gonna get the ass whooping of a lifetime. While at the same time, it won't be an easy ticket for PAC, he's gonna have to put in work to get bam bam outta there. But it'll be target practice/confidence booster more than anything because I'm not so sure Rios will be a real threat at welterweight, but his heart and guts are of a heavyweight.

Comment

It would be a huge card if it came to be, but I feel Arum would not go for it, why pay for 1 huge card when he can make more $ in 2 or 3 events.

Really, Pac should not fight hard punching Rios or even Soto after that KO he suffered against JMM. I know Soto is not elite but he still has power and he's a pretty good counter puncher. Pac should fight some feather fist'ed boxer. imo

His heath should be more important.

Comment

Working...
                      X