No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Zab Judah Putting in Work For Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    It is in NY so let's hope he shows up. But Im counting him out in this one, I love Zab but Im tired of supporting him in big fights just for him to let me down.

In the Khan fight, Garcia was looking lost till he finally caught Khan with the neck shot. If Zab can use his speed and box from the outside while capitalizing on Garcia's recklessness he could win. Maybe catch him with one of his uppercuts but like I said, not putting too much stock in Zab this time around.
    Garcia was never looking lost in the khan fight he just took him time and adjusted to what khan was bringing. Everybody knew khan comes out strong and danny starts slow.

Comment

It is in NY so let's hope he shows up. But Im counting him out in this one, I love Zab but Im tired of supporting him in big fights just for him to let me down.

In the Khan fight, Garcia was looking lost till he finally caught Khan with the neck shot. If Zab can use his speed and box from the outside while capitalizing on Garcia's recklessness he could win. Maybe catch him with one of his uppercuts but like I said, not putting too much stock in Zab this time around.
      When was the last time you thought Zab would win a fight?

Comment

Why is Zab crying in that 6th picture?

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
          Garcia was never looking lost in the khan fight he just took him time and adjusted to what khan was bringing. Everybody knew khan comes out strong and danny starts slow.
          Yeah you can just see how he's adjusting...

Comment

Why is Zab crying in that 6th picture?

Comment

I gave up on Zab after the Khan fight. I was high on him going into the fight as he had a strong showing against Matthysse (whether you think he won or not) and a come from behind KO against Mabuza. Then he just took the money and ran against Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                That's part of the drama and excitement, ain't it? Can Zab keep it together for 12 rounds in order to get this W?
                He is going to come in with a point to prove because of Garcia's dad. I would not be shocked if Zab outboxed Garcia and hurt him along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  When was the last time you thought Zab would win a fight?
                  I picked him to win vs Khan, and Paris.

I wont pick against Danny. Nothing against Zab, but Danny has taught me to stop picking against him.

Comment

Originally posted by jlcelestine View Post
                    I picked him to win vs Khan, and Paris.

I wont pick against Danny. Nothing against Zab, but Danny has taught me to stop picking against him.
                    Zab losing has never been a problem for me. It's how he loses that I find hard to swallow. I picked Khan to win, but I didn't think Zab would get dominated like that either.

Comment

Once he felt Khans power he folded..I thought he was going to KO Khan..and as usual he disapointed me. He is talking all hard now but once he feels Garcias shots he will fold for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X