No announcement yet.

I Can't Blieve How Many People Are Discrediting Mayweather-Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    LOL at "my boy" Kirkland. Hey bro, just because I don't like a fighter, doesn't mean another is "my boy". But again, the Ghost earned the Floyd fight. How?? By actually beating real fighters in the weight class Floyd's champion in. I couldn't care less "how popular ginger is". If he actually fought real 154lb fighters & earned a shot, I'd be all for it. But he hasn't. He's a hype job, the Ghost is not, he actually beat people with heartbeats at 147. I "champion" a fighter who's earned his shot. Meanwhile you "champion" a fighter that's still sucking on Oscar's tittiies & you have the nerve to talk??
    The fact that you call him a hype job is exactly why you have a problem with his popularity you full of **** motherfuker! He has to lose to be a hype job so you are obviously basing this on all the attention hes getting dur dur dur!!!! Every effort was made to get him in the ring with a top level fighter and well i suppose you are going to accuse him of sabbotaging Paul Williams motorcycle. Look I will bet you all my points that once Canelo beats a top 10fighter you will almost certainly lead the charge in coming up with a new excuse to downplay his talent. Just you watch im gonna call you on it and you aint gonna have **** to say.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      The fact that you call him a hype job is exactly why you have a problem with his popularity you full of **** motherfuker! He has to lose to be a hype job so you are obviously basing this on all the attention hes getting dur dur dur!!!! Every effort was made to get him in the ring with a top level fighter and well i suppose you are going to accuse him of sabbotaging Paul Williams motorcycle. Look I will bet you all my points that once Canelo beats a top 10fighter you will almost certainly lead the charge in coming up with a new excuse to downplay his talent. Just you watch im gonna call you on it and you aint gonna have **** to say.
      No the fact is by definition, that's exactly what ginger is. A damn hype job. He's received loads of praise for beating absolutely no one & doing absolutely nothing. You don't have to lose to be a damn hype job. What are you, the hype job rule book enforcer?? Every effort was not made to get him in the ring with a top level fighter. The only 1 they really tried was the Punisher. How is trying to fight 1 fighter "every effort"?? Are you crazy.

Comment

guerrero earned it. who else is out there at 147? the other option is to take a fight with a top guy at 154, but that's really not mayweather's weight class.

he's already fought the other top guy at 147, juan manuel marquez. mayweather whipped that ass. i give guerrero a much better shot at mayweather than i give marquez in the mayweather rematch.

trout and alvarez are much more difficult fights, granted, but it's because they're so much bigger than guerrero and even mayweather.

guerrero climed the scales to get to WW. alvarez is a jr MW in his early 20's, and trout is a full fledged jr MW and a fully grown man.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          No the fact is by definition, that's exactly what ginger is. A damn hype job. He's received loads of praise for beating absolutely no one & doing absolutely nothing. You don't have to lose to be a damn hype job. What are you, the hype job rule book enforcer?? Every effort was not made to get him in the ring with a top level fighter. The only 1 they really tried was the Punisher. How is trying to fight 1 fighter "every effort"?? Are you crazy.

No im not the rule enforcer it just common fuking sense! How can you say someone is hype when they havn't lost to anyone????????????????? And you are right he doesn't have a signature win yet but Im not calling him a top pfp fighter and neither are all these people that are praising him. So see you are just jelouse that Canelo has a fan base while all your fighters couldn't fill a High School Gym if you paid people to show up to their fights. And they only tried with williams? I see! Kirkland deserved a bigger purse than Mosley? **** why not just pay Kirkland more than canelo while they were at it! Then Ortiz who yes I know not a 154 pound fighter but he is certainly big enough to fight in the division went out and lost to a fuking Lopez. None of which was Canelo's fault and becareful what you say about Ortiz because he did fight a certin PFP fighter who is also is ranked pretty damn high in Canelo's division MR Mayweather apolagist!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            guerrero earned it. who else is out there at 147? the other option is to take a fight with a top guy at 154, but that's really not mayweather's weight class.

he's already fought the other top guy at 147, juan manuel marquez. mayweather whipped that ass. i give guerrero a much better shot at mayweather than i give marquez in the mayweather rematch.

trout and alvarez are much more difficult fights, granted, but it's because they're so much bigger than guerrero and even mayweather.

guerrero climed the scales to get to WW. alvarez is a jr MW in his early 20's, and trout is a full fledged jr MW and a fully grown man.

Not Mayweathers weight class? He beat Cotto a guy who's spent the last 2 years in that division and was also ranked number one in that division what the fuk??

Comment

No im not the rule enforcer it just common fuking sense! How can you say someone is hype when they havn't lost to anyone????????????????? And you are right he doesn't have a signature win yet but Im not calling him a top pfp fighter and neither are all these people that are praising him. So see you are just jelouse that Canelo has a fan base while all your fighters couldn't fill a High School Gym if you paid people to show up to their fights. And they only tried with williams? I see! Kirkland deserved a bigger purse than Mosley? **** why not just pay Kirkland more than canelo while they were at it! Then Ortiz who yes I know not a 154 pound fighter but he is certainly big enough to fight in the division went out and lost to a fuking Lopez. None of which was Canelo's fault and becareful what you say about Ortiz because he did fight a certin PFP fighter who is also is ranked pretty damn high in Canelo's division MR Mayweather apolagist!
              Alvarez is the absolute definition of a hypejob, so much so his picture should be in the dictionary next to the world. He is a completely unproven fighter that is hyped up as the second best junior middleweight in the world. Hence, he's a hypejob.

Comment

You can't lose to anyone when all you do is fight shot, old men & or lightweights or jr welterweights at 154. When you're in 1 of the deepest divisions in boxing you truck. James Kirkland was injured when they tabbed him & they wanted to pay him peanuts to fight ginger injured. If that's your definition of trying, well you are ******ed. Trout beat Delvin & called him out, K-9 beat Spinks & called him out, Lara & Vanes were available yet somehow Josesito got the call.

Ortiz doesn't fight at 154, it's more of the same, tab someone smaller fighters while 154lbers are available. Now I'm a Floyd apologist, now!! So, lets see, because I call ginger a hypejob, I champion for the Ghost, Kirkland's "my fighter" & I'm a "Floyd" apologist!! You're sorry & your definition of "trying to fight good fighters", is ******ed. You don't know much of anything so you shouldn't be quoting people & typing nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                  Whats good Crillz.

I'm about to break it down for you. This site regarding Floyd vs RG/Canelo goes like this:

Troll Group A: This is the group that screamed Floyd would duck RG during the RBR while he pummeled Berto only to back track and call RG a weak opponent. These same people also compared RG to Margarito and said he would duck the fight.
                  Give me examples of Troll Group A. Name some posters.

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                    I am in the same opinion as the masses in the sense that I DO believe Floyd will win but "cherry pick"? "not PPV worthy"? "waste of time"? you have got to be kidding me.

Robert Guerrero is a tough and rugged mother****er who will come to fight and press Floyd all night long, he has a VERY solid chin to absorb what Floyd gives and has the stamina and sheer heart to stay in there and trade and look to create a fight out of that Boxing match.

Lately if you notice Floyd has been going the offensive route, if he does that against Guerrero this will be his toughest fight yet, tougher than Cotto, I guarantee it.

Ghost is a dog and you see that in his style, Floyd is excellent but to stop him he will have to hit Ghost with shots I don't think he can continuously throw over and over due to his hand history.

The way to beat Mayweather I always say is to punch with him, use the jab, don't ever stop punching or pressuring and work the body viciously and believe me Ghost will do all of that, NOT saying he will win because my money is on Floyd by wide UD but it will be an awesome fight worth every penny

I think you guys seriously need to re-evaluate this fight, this isn't Victor Ortiz he's facing yo this guy is coming to try and decapitate with every shot like he did to Berto.

Tune in May 4th to witness a great fight Live as it happens, the atmosphere will be insane I can't wait
                    Ortiz is a natural welter unlike Guerrero who is a lightweight coming up...I would rather see an Ortiz rematch given that this was a good scrap until the sucker punch. Guerrero is much smaller and due to that his style will have minimal effect on the bigger Floyd...this is a cherry pick for sure, easiest money make for Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      Give me examples of Troll Group A. Name some posters.
                      I don't remember if they said all that, but there were posters that said Mayweather was ducking Guerrero when it seemed like Alvarez would be the opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X