Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Can't Blieve How Many People Are Discrediting Mayweather-Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because people want to see Mayweather get "KNOCKED OUT" and since Guerrero don't have the Power to do that, people have no desire for that match up

But I think Guerrero can put up a better fight then people think, dude is tough and has a chin

Yes Mayweather likely wins regardless but I think Guerrero will show the world that while he not be as good as Mayweather, he can show that he is a LEGIT Welterweight Contender
    Last edited by sicko; 01-11-2013, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
      Oh stop trying to hype this BS...he's Floyd's height, slow as shiat and Floyd got you suckas confused thinking that being allowed to ELBOW a muh***a all night is defense....Surprised he didn't pick Alvarez?....yeah ok....he hasn't fought a career 154lber yet so who did you think he would pick? Cheerleaders...stick to pom poms.
      i agree with you to a point. And i believe nobody cant stand floyd as much as i do...BUT...Floyd will have his hands full with this guy. I would never hype a Floyd fight...ever! He may have cherry picked the wrong one. And ive always believed that When Floyd loses it will be against a guy he cherry picked and was favored to win as usual. People wanna see him fight Manny Canelo Sergio...alll because most feel those are the ones that will beat him. So he picks Guererro and people are like...smhhh...Not worthy! Be ready for the upset!

Comment

Will be a good, technical boxing match....

Some people don't seem to like technical boxing matches...

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          Yeah but people tend to forget that Alvarez is still 23 and is being moved up like anyother 23 year old. Show me all the 23 year old fighters that have 2 wins over former undisputed world champions? The list is small! And also people hate on the kid for two big things his popularity and his belt. It's not Canelo's fault that the WBC gives away trinkets who cares. And isn't his popularity something boxing needs? Oh thats right his popularity is mainly with Mexican Boxing fans so of course Americans dismiss that as unimportant!!
          this is funny because I think you're serious!!

there's plenty more but I'll just name a couple of dudes who are kinda popular atm...Amir Khan beat Barrera and Kotlenik at age 23...Danny Garcia beat Nate Campbell and Kendall Holt at age 23....both have less fights than Nelo as well

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            i agree with you to a point. And i believe nobody cant stand floyd as much as i do...BUT...Floyd will have his hands full with this guy. I would never hype a Floyd fight...ever! He may have cherry picked the wrong one. And ive always believed that When Floyd loses it will be against a guy he cherry picked and was favored to win as usual. People wanna see him fight Manny Canelo Sergio...alll because most feel those are the ones that will beat him. So he picks Guererro and people are like...smhhh...Not worthy! Be ready for the upset!
            Wow an unbiased comment from pac-boy. Scary part is I agree with you. I dont understand how anyone doesnt think this is a tough fight. I have mayweather still winning but I can see Guerrero hurting him in the middle rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
              Will be a good, technical boxing match....

Some people don't seem to like technical boxing matches...
              If by technical you mean two guys fainting at each other for half around and making no attempt to knock the other guy out whatsoever then yes people don't seem to like them. In fact this is one of the major reasons why boxing has floundered in the US over the last 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                If by technical you mean two guys fainting at each other for half around and making no attempt to knock the other guy out whatsoever then yes people don't seem to like them. In fact this is one of the major reasons why boxing has floundered in the US over the last 20 years.
                It's artistry at work....

To hit and not get hit.....

I think these two are going to put on a good show....

Not everyone has to brawl....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  this is funny because I think you're serious!!

there's plenty more but I'll just name a couple of dudes who are kinda popular atm...Amir Khan beat Barrera and Kotlenik at age 23...Danny Garcia beat Nate Campbell and Kendall Holt at age 23....both have less fights than Nelo as well
                  And there you go! God knows Golden Boy tried to get him a tough fight! Paul Williams crushes his spine and Kirkland want's a ****** ammount of Money. I think this is the year he gets his big fights but lets be honest. people are still gonna still find a way to hate on him.

Oh and those guys you mentioned all had lengthy Amature careers! So no they don't have less fights then Canelo.
                  Last edited by pistol whip; 01-11-2013, 04:04 PM.

Comment

You'll regret this fight was even made. It will be a boring hold, clinch, ref breaks, rinse and repeat. Guerrero teetering on the brink of getting KO'd. Mayweather by UD. It won't be anywhere near Berto/Guerrero. **** that.

But what can we do? I'll watch the replay or watch it in a pub. That's what I'll do.

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
                      It's artistry at work....

To hit and not get hit.....

I think these two are going to put on a good show....

Not everyone has to brawl....

I didn't say you have to Brawl to be exciting but again taking chances trying to hurt the other guy thats what this sport is about. The man in you Avatar against Chad Dawson is a perfect example. If you go into a fight just looking for a decision Im sorry but thats boring as ***!

Comment

Working...
                      X