No announcement yet.

Andre Berto Can Rule @ 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slickest G View Post
    if you got nothing to add GTFO..........
    you havent argued your poiint once with facts? are you just that dumb that you can support your opinion or you just talk out your ass liek the rest of yall.

Comment

bertos a gatekeeper for life

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        you havent argued your poiint once with facts? are you just that dumb that you can support your opinion or you just talk out your ass liek the rest of yall.
        What you mean Yall?

Comment

so why did larry get banned in the first place?

Comment

Comment

This is so awesomely random.

I'm really hard on Alvarez, but he would kick the hell out of Berto. That would be an ugly, ugly fight for Berto.

Comment

If Marcos Maidana used his reflexes and boxing skills, he would rule 147. Perfect logic.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
                  Seems like a bait thread but i will bite. Berto is too short and will have the same problems fighting on the iside he currently does. Defense/ring iq needs to improve but it might be too late. He might be fun to watch with some good fighters but he cant win unless he makes changes.

Agree on all counts, that guy was just amusing himself with an alt.

Comment

If Paulie Malignaggi used his hidden power, he would rule 147

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      If Paulie Malignaggi used his hidden power, he would rule 147
                      I don't understand why he doesn't hit harder. He would be so much better if he stopped being a light puncher.

Comment

Working...
                      X