Mosley vs Pacquaio @ 135 who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G22 View Post
    Prime Mosley was a monster.
    All Pac did at 135 was take 9 rounds to beat David Diaz.

Shane Mosley has never been knocked out even when he fought the best years past his prime. At his peak hes better than the other guys who have knocked Pac out with 1 shot - Marquez, Torrencampo and Singursat.

Mosley by KO

Great point. 135 Mosley would have knocked David out in 2 rounds tops.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
      Better than Pac prime for prime. Btw Mosley wasnt taking steroids during his 135 days. It was around 2002-2003 he was starting. Well after his 135 days. Mosley was just faster, stroger and had a chin at 35. What does Pac do that Mosley couldnt surpass prime for prime? Answer me that. pac wasnt faster or stronger at 35 than mosley in his prime. Dont even suggest that lol
      Yet he beat NO ONE of repute at 135

Mosley made his name by beating Oscar twice (though Oscar won the rematch but that's another topic)

Floyds camp offered him a fight at 135 around 1999 and 2000 but he didn't take it ... he essentially ducked him at that weight and that would've been his best fight up to that point.

And how would you know when he started taking PEDs? Yeah maybe he was just on EPO back then and not on anabolics ... you could be right.

Comment

Pacquiao is just the far greater fighter, I defy anyone who argues differently.

Comment

MOSLEY OF COURSE SMH..i remember roach saying after mosley KO'd margo that the mosley fight has to be at 140 or no fight..lol

Comment

Prime Shane at 135, had the chin,strenght and handspeed/power to beat Pac at 135.

Comment

Working...
            X