Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC: Danny Garcia-Lucas Matthysse To Be Ordered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It won't really matter because I think there is a good chance he gets shocked by Judah.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
      Man great move by the WBC ,.
      This WBC flip flops like A MF....How long did chavez jr keep his belts when the WBC ordered a mandatory

Comment

Garcia should be ready for Matthysse now. His confidence should be sky high but he has a very losable fight with Judah ahead. I give Garcia a better chance now he has continued to improve, neither is exactly a technician. Both will throw bombs this would be a hell of a match up. Garcia might have slightly better boxing ability but isn't as relentless. This one is a pick em fight hope it happens. Garcia by close decision if it happens.

Comment

Goodie goodie goodie. I got Matthysse in this one. Honestly, I think he knocks Garcia TFO.

Comment

If this fight ever happens, RIP Danny, and thank good we don't have to hear no more of his dad's stupid arse remarks.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              True, but at the time JCC Jr. was really popular with Mexican fans (don't know if he still is), hell, he might have made fans with his half round of action.
              Arum didn't want to risk losing his piece of the Mexican pie and it's better to share some than lose it all.
              I can dig that

Comment

I hope this goes down. Can't wait to see Matthysse flattened and exposed as a hype job.

Comment

Many people hating on Danny for no good reason.

Comment

Garcias dad must be ****ting his pants right now. This is fkin great! Run Danny run! They avoided Ajose but can't avoid Matthysse now.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Danny Garcia is a Latin ******

Comment

Working...
                      X