Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd signed to fight GGG right now what would your feeling be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fight at 154.

160 is suicide for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      From Floyd's "prize-fighter" mind-state, I don't see how Golovkin could even enter in his mind as a potential option. GGG shouldn't even be on his radar. From a financial perspective, you're right that they are comparable. However, GGG has a lackluster resume at MW, while Trout has a decent resume when compared to Canelo. It wouldn't make sense for Floyd to fight GGG if Martinez is available.
      Strictly hypothetical. He wouldnt enter his radar right now or ever more than likely. Like I said, I have an agenda. I see the supporter are few and far between all of a sudden. I saw many many "GGG is a beast comments" a couple weeks ago. Where are they now?

Comment

at 154:

At 160:

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          I agree with your point, but not your thought-process. So does every fighter who's over-hyped or a "hype-job" is the real deal, or as you put it, "have the goods"? To be "over-hyped" means that they're is an imbalance between a fighter's skill-set/talent/quality of opposition when compared to the amount of hype/press they receive.
          I see what your saying. But I'm just speaking of GGG. I just see that he's got more going for him than other fighters like a Berto or Chavez Jr. Those guys failed their true tests But he too will need to be tested to see what he's fully capable. Broner too.

Comment

Floyd would win, that's what I'd be thinking.

Comment

That would be a bold move and his chances of losing to a young, powerful, 13 pound bigger man would be pretty good.

Comment

Floyd fighting Golovkin would be awesome.

Comment

Floyd needs to stay out of 154.

Comment

why not just fight Sergio?

3G is going to get exposed as a fighter who is not anything special

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                      why not just fight Sergio?

3G is going to get exposed as a fighter who is not anything special
                      Serg is the obvious first choice. Just if.

Comment

Working...
                      X