Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Floyd fans those for and against Floyd/ginger.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tredh View Post
    I get where you coming from Dazed but its more complicated than that.
    Ya think? Explain because it sorta seems that way.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      well he has had only two WW fights. He last fought at lightweight in April of 2011. Floyd is the bigger guy. (as usual) whom last fought a 154.
      Let me simplify, is the Ghost a welterweight, or a lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        To all Floyd fans, I'd like to dedicate this tread to you. I'd like to hear the arguments & reasons as to why those of you want Floyd/ginger. And I'd also like the hear the arguments of those of you that are against Floyd/ginger.
        id like to see it after he beats a top name in his division like trout but right now its like uhhhhhhhh, i argued with my bro until 4am about this he wants to see the canelo fight in may! that IMO wouldnt make sense he needs a better name on his resume b4 a floyd fight

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          It means he is cashing out. If I was scheduled to fight Mayweather should I receive praise? No I shouldn't because I'm doing what any person in my position would do.

Bottom line is Canelo has not beaten anyone to justify a fight with Floyd Mayweather, he's spent his time beating on shot fighters, crap fighters or fighters who are too small for the division.

If he's to beat a decent Light Middleweight the fight gains merit otherwise it is a sham in my eyes.
          Exactly, I'd fight Floyd if they let me.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Canelo does not deserve a Mayweather fight. He needs to fight Trout and prove he's worthy. If Canelo is not gonna fight Trout then Floyd needs to. That's a fight he can actually get credit for...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            bullshlt...He does deserve the shot. Hes fought 41 times and managed to win every one of them! He has progressed up the scale rather than down.
            Floyd on the other hand has progressed down the scale, with his cherry picking opposition and lack of fighting (5yrs= 4 fights)

Also Floyd making it clear he will not fight young strong champions on his way to retirement! (in case anyone needs the link for verification)
            http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=542020

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Ya think? Explain because it sorta seems that way.
              Basically for all intents and purposes you're right being that most uneducated fans and haters will say that if PBF fights Guerrero that he is ducking Canelo. The informed would know thats not true. Which is really the only point I was trying to make. I am of the opinion that Canelo doesn't deserve the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Let me simplify, is the Ghost a welterweight, or a lightweight.
                he is now a fresh new WW. Meaning out of 31 fights he has only fought WW twice! So for the other 29 fights vs 2 fights

Floyd hasnt fought LW in a decade! Guererro...1yr! Does that simplify what im saying for you? I understand he IS a WW now.

Comment

much better fight then Guerrero between the two I would rather see him fight Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Canelo does not deserve a Mayweather fight. He needs to fight Trout and prove he's worthy. If Canelo is not gonna fight Trout then Floyd needs to. That's a fight he can actually get credit for...

You cant stand Floyd yet you put him on a pedistal like a trophy. Their all world class fighters. I aint too big on Canelo either but he keeps winning. If you are the top in any division near Mayweather its only logical to go at him. Trout beat Cotto and now all of a sudden he's that guy in the division? To me he's basic and thats not to say he doesnt deserve a chance at the big names soon. Im just saying he is not the monster everyone should fear and revere.
                    Umm Trout beat Rodriguez who was rated at the time and beat Cotto. So yes he is the man at 154 UNTIL those guys in there start doing better. Canelo keeps winning... But there's no doubt why Canelo keeps on winning so don't gimme that bull****. There's a reason why this fraud ain't fighting anyone in his division.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      he is now a fresh new WW. Meaning out of 31 fights he has only fought WW twice! So for the other 29 fights vs 2 fights

Floyd hasnt fought LW in a decade! Guererro...1yr! Does that simplify what im saying for you? I understand he IS a WW now.
                      Yet you call Mayweather a Super Welterweight. How many times has he fought at 154lb?

Comment

Working...
                      X