Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rees: I'm Not DeMarco, Adrien Broner is Going Down!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the rhetoric coming from Rees, but he is in for a rude awakening against Hairbrush. If he did somehow beat Broner, we'd already have Upset of the Year for 2013.

Comment

Demarco would probably whip this chumps behind

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
        i saw gavin rees fight once. i wasn't impressed. broner will have a big size advantage. he also has the better skills, punching power, stamina, pretty much every advantage possible. this will be an utter beatdown. abril and vasquez are the only lightweights that will test broner at 35. its a shallow division and broner is content fighting guys other than the only 2 serious challenges to him. i'd favor broner against abril but it would be a good test atleast. vasquez has him on experience not sure who would win but it would definitely be a legit fight. guess we r stuck watching another mismatch though.
        Are you kidding here? Broner is only fighting this bum bececause the #2 guy in the div (Ricky Burns) ducked him.

Comment

Originally posted by A Prophet View Post
          Are you kidding here? Broner is only fighting this bum bececause the #2 guy in the div (Ricky Burns) ducked him.
          Ricky Burns sucks and should not be number 2

Comment

Rees a nice stay busy fight for Broner so he can get ready for May 4th.

Comment

I can only find one bookie who's taking bets on this fight, 52/5 for Rees to win by TKO/KO/DQ/TD/Decision.

Shame the **** can't punch, otherwise it'd be worth a punt.

Comment

God Bless Broner, God bless America, and **** Ricky Burns ducking ass.

Comment

These European level fighters seem to do better than people expect against top fighters that are supposed to blast them. Darren Barker vs Martinez, Matthew Hatton lasting the distance against Canelo. I think Rees gives a good account of himself and people will claim that he exposed Broner, or that Broner is not that good when actually it's just that Rees is probably not that bad.

Comment

Rees is right, he's not Demarco... He's more like Litzau. First round ko for Broner. Anybody can get it! Rios? Marquez?

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
                      well if he's overrated then there's no need for you to piss on yourself if he loses
                      Thank you, he is just a hater and when Broner Wins he can say "he fought a bum," to discredit Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X