No announcement yet.

Why is Shane Mosley so highly rated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Nope, but I'll **** yours though. I don't know if you noticed, but I don't talk bout peoples mothers.

Furthermore neither Floyd nor Pacman wanted none of the Punisher. I can post what the hell I want to brah. If you don't like it, ignore it.
    In Larry's defense(never thought I'd say that), you tend to poo on Ginger ALOT. I get ur a devout follower of Trout, that's cool but give Canelo some time to develop bro. Good things take time.. He's still learning, GBP is being very shrewd with his matchmaking in hopes of fleshing out his arsenal and producing a megastar someday soon.
    In theory, he's not even at his peak yet. Yes, he leaves alot to be desired. In spite of all that I can't help but notice a little talent, and with Oscar leading the charge you already know the kid's going to be on point come fight night. That's the problem with people nowadays. Everyone's always in a rush, no one has any patience. Unless you're a hardcore Trout means nothing to the casual fan in terms of resume for Canelo. Of course he was opting for a Cotto fight. Who isn't at 154. Let me drop this on you though. I bet Trout won't issue a challenge to P4P #4 Sergio Martinez for instance. It's the principle of the whole thing man!

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
      When did he use that, bro?
      Against his daddy Mosley but was caught so his "prime" was over at that very instant so he was humbled and suffered the beat down of his life

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
        In Larry's defense(never thought I'd say that), you tend to poo on Ginger ALOT. I get ur a devout follower of Trout, that's cool but give Canelo some time to develop bro. Good things take time.. He's still learning, GBP is being very shrewd with his matchmaking in hopes of fleshing out his arsenal and producing a megastar someday soon.
        In theory, he's not even at his peak yet. Yes, he leaves alot to be desired. In spite of all that I can't help but notice a little talent, and with Oscar leading the charge you already know the kid's going to be on point come fight night. That's the problem with people nowadays. Everyone's always in a rush, no one has any patience. Unless you're a hardcore Trout means nothing to the casual fan in terms of resume for Canelo. Of course he was opting for a Cotto fight. Who isn't at 154. Let me drop this on you though. I bet Trout won't issue a challenge to P4P #4 Sergio Martinez for instance. It's the principle of the whole thing man!
        That was lip service...... Nothing more

Comment

Him losing to Oscar even on steroids made me lose all respect.

Just the fact that he used steroids is enough for me to never list him in any HOF/ATG list. I'm glad he's a gatekeeper now.

Gotta love how some people just forget to mention that mosley was a full blown steroid user/cheat.
          Last edited by happyman; 01-10-2013, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
            I don't know who highly rates him as far as ATG rankings and the like.....

But he was a ballsy fighter...... You have to respect that
            nuff said!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              nuff said!!!...
              steroids makes your balls shrink though

Comment

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
                Against his daddy Mosley but was caught so his "prime" was over at that very instant so he was humbled and suffered the beat down of his life
                yea Shane sonned that dude hard!!!

Comment

but yea we honestly dont know how long he has been/was using steroids considering he doesn't partake in random testing. once a cheat, always a cheat imo. didn't help him against canelo though

Comment

Why do people place Margarito on a pedastal like he was good; nobody avoided him nobody wanted to waste there time with him. Talk about Shane losing all his big fights then what the hell did Margarito do. Paul Williams L, Shane Mosley L, Manny L, fighting Cotto without plaster L. He's more of a hypejob than Canelo with less talent.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                      Why do people place Margarito on a pedastal like he was good; nobody avoided him nobody wanted to waste there time with him. Talk about Shane losing all his big fights then what the hell did Margarito do. Paul Williams L, Shane Mosley L (steroids), Manny L, fighting Cotto without plaster L. He's more of a hypejob than Canelo with less talent.
                      bold 1 =

bold 2 =

Comment

Working...
                      X