No announcement yet.

why are you all so high on GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
    GGG is undefeated and has power, but im not sold on him yet...Don't know why all they hype
    Where is this hype people keep talking about? Sure he has some fans but hes not hyped up like Canelo or Chavez etc.

Comment

He just seems like he got a lot of credit for beating Proska. Lot of potential, but when people say Sergio is ducking him, that's just ridiculous. He has in no way established himself as the clear #1 contender to Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by GatecrasherUA View Post
        But according to you he still Kazakh, right?

Please, leave the topic of former USSR nationalities to those who was actually born in USSR. We know better.
        he's not kazakh. what i asked of you is to post the information showing that his family is Russian in origin (you never posted it) it came out that his family is a combination of korean & russian..............I'd say you didn't know what you were talking about.

& i happily admit that i was wrong in thinking a guy who was born in kazakhstan could be traditional kazakh...........he's not the common person in kazakstan with his combination of origin which is cool.
        Last edited by Godsfly; 01-10-2013, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
          Why do Golovkin's promotional team not have him aiming for the likes of Geale, Macklin, Barker, Sturm, Jr, Pirog or Quillin?
          You don't follow his career much, do you?

Comment

You don't follow his career much, do you?
            Lol my head almost exploded reading that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
              he's not kazakh. what i asked of you is to post the information showing that his family is Russian in origin (you never posted it) it came out that his family is a combination of korean & russian..............I'd say you didn't know what you were talking about.

& i happily admit that i was wrong in thinking a guy who was born in kazakhstan could be traditional kazakh...........
              Some guy post it before me, so i saved some keyboard clicks. And as a guy who writes about boxing for a living, I knew who was his mother and father.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post

& i happily admit that i was wrong in thinking a guy who was born in kazakhstan could be traditional kazakh...........
                His last name alone provides that information and if you had a miniscule amount of knowledge about the subject that you're trying to sounds like an authority on you would have already known that and not been arguing with people and making yourself look like a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  Lol my head almost exploded reading that!!!
                  Erm, may i ask why?

Comment

Who here has been here long enough to remember the thread about Pacquiao being so good because he was part black?

Comment

Erm, may i ask why?
                      Because of how uninformed the guy was about Golovkin's struggles to get the MW elite in the ring with him and people giving up belts rather than fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X