No announcement yet.

why are you all so high on GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by happyman View Post
    you know asian doesn't only refer to oriental people right? and you're right canelo isnt irish
    It was a joke.

Comment

I'm not sold until he beats somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
        GGG is as Asian as Canelo is Irish.
        GGG is from kazakhstan

kazakhstan is located in central asia (look it up)

most of all kazakhstans are asian (phenotype) including GGG himself.

canelo is not from iraland but GGG is from asia..........(see the difference?)

these are kazakhstan people (I'm just sick of people being uneducated about the globe we live in)

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
          GGG is from kazakhstan

kazakhstan is located in central asia (look it up)

most of all kazakhstans are asian (phenotype) including GGG himself.

canelo is not from iraland but GGG is from asia..........(see the difference?)

these are kazakhstan people (I'm just sick of people being uneducated about the globe we live in)

Golovkin is from a Russian family, hence his last name and being Christian. You also don't refer to them as Kazakhstan people, you just say Kazakhs. Continue educating yourself.

Comment

Totally off topic, but prime Jamie Lee Curtis wasnt that bad...

Comment

Originally posted by GatecrasherUA View Post
              If GGG is in good shape (and looks like he is), he will destroy Rosado. He's not in GGG's league.
              GGG won't get the fights that should be made, both for himself and the fans.

Everyone will try to avoid him, claiming "who has he beat?".

Their avoiding him is all you need to know.

The guy beat Dirrell in the Olympics and stopped Bute in the world amateur championships. He hits like a horses kick, is very quick, skilful and has never been down in over 400 amateur and professional fights. How can you think he is a hype job?

He completely took apart and dominated Prozka for 5 rounds, who everyone claimed was the second coming of Sergio Martinez, having run through Sebastian Sylvester.

He is a world class fighter who will be unearthed to the US audience in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                Golovkin is from a Russian family, hence his last name and being Christian. You also don't refer to them as Kazakhstan people, you just say Kazakhs. Continue educating yourself.
                Golovkin family is russian?

& i own a dragon that can turn into A wale i suppose?

kazakhstan was colonized by russia (hints the last names) but make no mistake about it he's asian.

Nursultan Nazarbayev (the president of kazakhstan) has a russian last name also (so does half of the population) i guess that makes the president of kazakhstan russian.

Last edited by Godsfly; 01-10-2013, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                  Totally off topic, but prime Jamie Lee Curtis wasnt that bad...

Agreed. Bad B#tch.

Originally posted by Gordon_Gekko View Post
                  GGG won't get the fights that should be made, both for himself and the fans.

Everyone will try to avoid him, claiming "who has he beat?".

Their avoiding him is all you need to know.

The guy beat Dirrell in the Olympics and stopped Bute in the world amateur championships. He hits like a horses kick, is very quick, skilful and has never been down in over 400 amateur and professional fights. How can you think he is a hype job?

He completely took apart and dominated Prozka for 5 rounds, who everyone claimed was the second coming of Sergio Martinez, having run through Sebastian Sylvester.

He is a world class fighter who will be unearthed to the US audience in 2013.
                  Sorry I didnt mean to hit reply. LOL. Unearth? LMFAO............................................. .....................................LMFAO again.

Comment

kazakhstan is in central asia. (not russia, not europe) asia...........

period point blank..................

Comment

Golovkin's hype stems from others fear of him.

Kinda like Paul Williams. But in this case I expect the man to match the hype as soon as someone grows a pair to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X