No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Golovkin, Banks, K2 Army are Ready To Invade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jlcelestine View Post
    Man, GGG looks like a chump waiting to get his wallet took! Look at him! Extra friendly! Feel sorry for the poor bastard who makes the mistake of trying....
    I'd like to see you go try and take that wallet off him if he looks that much of a chump, see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by jlcelestine View Post
      Man, GGG looks like a chump waiting to get his wallet took! Look at him! Extra friendly! Feel sorry for the poor bastard who makes the mistake of trying....
      So does this man....mistakes can cost you your life.

Last edited by Mikhnienko; 01-09-2013, 11:41 PM.

Comment

2 losses in 1 nite!!!
        Seth Mitchell is on the rebound and will have his revenge.....
        GGG will prolly beat Rosado but......he will take a beating.......then Floyd wanna-be's shall rape him and take his panties.....I for one don't see GGG even getting close to Sergio Martinez's socks......we all KNOW what will happen in that fight.......just ask jr............lol

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
          I don't know if it was the smartest idea for Mitchell's people to put him back in the ring with Banks so quickly. Banks' victory wasn't a fluke, and I don't think the aspects that led to Mitchell's defeat could be dealt with adequately in such a short period of time.

Banks is a solid fighter - not flashy but technically sound.
          i agree with you very much.

if their gamble pays off, it will more likely owe to Mitchell putting a big one on the sweet spot (either early when Banks is cold, or later against the run of play while Mitchell is being outboxed) than to any greatly effective overhaul of his failings.

Comment

Originally posted by Brainsucker View Post
            2 losses in 1 nite!!!
            Seth Mitchell is on the rebound and will have his revenge.....
            GGG will prolly beat Rosado but......he will take a beating.......then Floyd wanna-be's shall rape him and take his panties.....I for one don't see GGG even getting close to Sergio Martinez's socks......we all KNOW what will happen in that fight.......just ask jr............lol
            what an idiotic post.

Comment

Working...
            X