Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

So why not? Abregu claimed he had a broken hand so why not rematch him again? Can't be any worse than a Peterson rematch right? Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

All I remember seeing was Bradley giving a schooling & Abregu was sitting in class taking notes. There's realistically no need for a rematch. Personally I'd like to see Bradley fight some meaningful welterweights. Abregu really isn't that.
    But like I said... He cant get a fight to save his life so even tho he just "won" his biggest fight he's in the position where he has to take what he can get. No?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      But like I said... He cant get a fight to save his life so even tho he just "won" his biggest fight he's in the position where he has to take what he can get. No?
      Just because the world is mad because arum jobbed Pacman, that doesn't mean they gotta take it out & Bradley & there's no reason for the fight, period.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby
        Quote:

Just because the world is mad because arum jobbed Pacman, that doesn't mean they gotta take it out & Bradley & there's no reason for the fight, period.
        If anybody should be mad at the world and Arum is Bradley.

You never know, Cain Velasquez claimed he was injured in the first fight vs Dos Santos and look what happened in the rematch.

If Bradley is not gonna fight any top 10 JWW or WW then why not Abregu?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Why not? Doesn't matter who's on his radar, he cant get a damn fight! Abregu just got some exposure on HBO where he called out Bradley and won in good fashion too. Not sure Peterson is any more marketable after the judging and PED scandal tbh.

He already clearly beat Abregu. There's absolutely zero reason to have a rematch. I don't understand why we're even having this discussion. He beat freaken Dulorme (a prospect at best) in one of the lowest rated fights in HBO history. Who cares? Why would anyone be interested in a rematch? I don't want to see it. Peterson could at least still draw decently in DC, which is why Arum probably wanted it, but even then it's stupid fight to have.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless
            Quote:

Why not? Doesn't matter who's on his radar, he cant get a damn fight! Abregu just got some exposure on HBO where he called out Bradley and won in good fashion too. Not sure Peterson is any more marketable after the judging and PED scandal tbh.

He already clearly beat Abregu. There's absolutely zero reason to have a rematch. I don't understand why we're even having this discussion He beat freaken Dulorme in one of the lowest rated fights in HBO history. Who cares? Why would anyone be interested in a rematch? I don't want to see it. Peterson could at least still draw decently in DC, which is why Arum probably wanted it, but even then it's stupid fight to have.
            The Peterson fight was planned to be in FL using Rigo or Gamboa as the fighters drawing the fans.

We've seen much worse rematches if you ask me...

Comment

Cain Vazquez cmon bro we're talking about Abdookie, no one wants to see a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS
                Cain Vazquez cmon bro we're talking about Abdookie, no one wants to see a rematch
                Just trying to get a point across. Abdookie...

Comment

Which weight would Bradley be fighting at anyway? Am sure he hasn't fought at 140 for like a year now and it's dangerous jumping up and down in weight, So would he stay at 147 and give up his belts at 140 which made him more attractive or would be just switch between both?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray*
                    Which weight would Bradley be fighting at anyway? Am sure he hasn't fought at 140 for like a year now and it's dangerous jumping up and down in weight, So would he stay at 147 and give up his belts at 140 which made him more attractive or would be just switch between both?
                    Right now, I think its more about "Will Bradley ever fight?" Of course I'm just exaggerating but you know...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Bradley has the 147 pound WBO belt. Remember, he "beat" Pacquiao at 147?? I don't think he has a belt at 140 anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X