No announcement yet.

Chad Dawson taking shots at John Scully

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    if that really is John Scully please answer why the **** did yall think 168 was doable and chad would be effective at that weight?
    That is Scully he's posted here for a long time but fighting Ward @168 was not something Scully wanted. He doesn't pick the fights.

Comment

Typical go figure. No Class having ass.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
        I agree with Chad. He might be disrespectful int he way he said it, but I never thought much of Skully anyway.

In the second fight Scully game plan failed and scully was forced to become a motivator in the second half of the fight. Dawson won on his youth and athleticism. Scully was "outcoached".
        Actually MM, the game plan as it were worked EXCEPTIONALLY well against Hopkins...Chad, to his credit, adjusted as instructed after around the 5th round I believe and from that point on the fight was his. "Outcoached." By the guy whose fighter we had just defeated for the title? Im not sure you understand what the term "outcoached" actually means. I realize its the internet and its a message board and its the risk someone in the game takes by coming here when u can say anything u want but, come on man, keep it REAL. I always do. Isnt that the best way?

Comment

if that really is John Scully please answer why the **** did yall think 168 was doable and chad would be effective at that weight?
          I had absolutely NO say in that fight being made...I was told to get him ready for Ward and thats what I attempted to do. There was no "ya'll" about it, thinking he was going to make the weight in good fashion.

Comment

Seems to be a trend...fighter loses, blames trainer, switches to another trainer. Dawson should take some personal responsibility, though his ego seems to big to do so. He is not alone. Personal responsibility has gone the way of the dodo bird. Much easier to blame someone or something else.

Comment

That sucks...has to be disappointing for Scully. Dawson is an ass.

Comment

is that really Scully?
                Yes, that is the real Scully.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
                  Yes, that is the real Scully.
                  Yup. And Golden Gloves starts here this week. Any of my boxers lose they are out the door after, definitely...clean out the locker kid LOL

Comment

DoubleMM and Phenom just got wrecked by Iceman

Comment

It wouldnt be as ridiculous if he wasnt back with Mustafa, who couldnt even get him to keep his lead foot outside of Pascals...he will fire him once he gets KO'ed in the rematch....and the way he got stopped by a soft puncher like Ward, Pascal must be licking his chops....i had respect for Dawson still, because right after the fight he had no excuses....but now...

Comment

Working...
                      X