Why is Adrian Broner fighting Rees???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
    good explanation

Burns makes me think about Litzau with more confidence.
    WTF...HOW? Its like night and day!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Boxingscene has so many dumb cornballs that don' t analyze situations, I am losing interest in posting. The bias for certain fighters is also disgusting. Just look at this thread, Pac Boy, Garcia's, Dad, etc. a pack of Anti-Floyd/Anti-black/anti-Haymon/anti-GBP fans talking crap about a fight between two top 10 fighters.
      Sure is disgusting. I feel the same way when I see morons with their anti-Pacquiao/anti-Donaire/anti-Arum/anti-Top Rank agendas.

Comment

buttom line is no matter how mad these dick pullers get the only 2 guys that matter at 135 are Vazque and April thats it PERIOD. Burns sucks and will get his crap push in by Broner

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          Why is broner fighting this stiff??

It doesn't makes sense financially, it lower Broners stock win or lose, plus no body is demanding it.

He could have fought, Vazque, Linares or simply jump to 140.

Whats your take guys??
          Dude, midget fighting is big business. Its like two children fighting.

Comment

Broner is a bum. Beating demarco (a punching bag) proves nothing. GAvin Rees is a bum too & I'm not suprised broner is fighting him.

He would get beat @ 140 by Lucas, Rios & especially Amir Khan.

Comment

Why didn't they offer Gamboa a fight? Broner was talking all that junk when Gamboa was inactive but now Gamboa is taking shots back and he's quiet.

Pretty sure most people will take unranked Gamboa over a ranked Rees...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                WTF...HOW? Its like night and day!
                Man you just said you couldn't tell the difference between Rees and Burns. You aren't qualified to ask me that. But I'll entertain. Good size for their weight divisions. Tough white guys that fight hard even when getting hit on. Decent jabs. Looping hooks. Like to fight at a distance. Is that enough.

Comment

Man you just said you couldn't tell the difference between Rees and Burns. You aren't qualified to ask me that. But I'll entertain. Good size for their weight divisions. Tough white guys that fight hard even when getting hit on. Decent jabs. Looping hooks. Like to fight at a distance. Is that enough.
                  When it comes to qualifications you need an appointment to speak to me! But ill entertain you. You right i did say no difference between Rees and Burns IMO! But what you said was Burns reminded you of Jason litzau! hence the reason i said its like night and day and now laugh at your dumb azz for trying to make someone look stupid and ended up making yourself look stupid! Try harder next time!
                  good explanation

Burns makes me think about Litzau with more confidence.
                  Last edited by PAC-BOY; 01-09-2013, 06:34 PM.

Comment

it's pretty obvious imo.

Broner's fighting Rees in a bid to raise his UK profile and raise British public awareness of the challenge he's throwing down to Burns, thus building the pressure for Burns to fight him.

Comment

Burns and Rees are nothing alike.

Burns and Litzau are not exactly alike, but they're closer stylistically than Burns and Rees.

Comment

Working...
                      X