Why is Adrian Broner fighting Rees???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
    good explanation

Burns makes me think about Litzau with more confidence.
    he has a much better chin and a lot more boxing ability. burns is at least a level above litzau imo

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      because the can man takes on mexicans, americans and tomato cans
      hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        he has a much better chin and a lot more boxing ability. burns is at least a level above litzau imo
        Yeah his chin is better. I was actually a fan of JLit and rooted for him against Broner. Litzau isn't a terrible boxer so maybe I should clarify. Its not really a diss. He just reminds me of the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          is it a weak fight because broner is 23 and has shown he's much better than a rees level opponents at this weight or is it a weak fight because broner is 23 and talks alot of *****?
          It's a weak fight because I don't think Rees is on Broner's level. Plus I think Rees style will suit Broner.

Contrary to what some people do on here, I don't judge fighters based on the **** they talk.

Broner is simply too big, too strong, too quick and too skillful for Rees.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
            I wish I could've found you.lol. I didn't think much of Demarco except the fact that he was really lengthy. Would've bet the house on Broner by KO anyway.
            you are not the only one who thougth Demarco was garbage even befor he fougth Broner. its only Broner dickpullers who make it seem like he beat the best guy at 135 he didnt he is only number 1 with the WBC not the number one man to beat by many boxing experts. there only 2 guys that matter at 135 and that is Vazque and April anybody else is straight up trash

Comment

If the top ten lightweights are all "trash" and "bums" it doesn't say much for boxing! Rees is a top ten lightweight who has put together wins over the past 5 years! He's getting a shot because other negotiations have failed. The room is booked, the date is secured, the money is agreed too! Ring the bell the fans who don't like don't watch!! I'll watch because I want to see Broner develop, he has the talent, seems to have the will and I'll have fun watching mature!!
              I've never seen Rees fight, I looked at his record and he fought at 140 as he was coming up the ranks in England and now has quite a few bouts at 135lbs
              so he's used to the weight and he's fought some decent competition.
              He has a big challenge in front of him so we'll see how he conducts himself.
              Ray Corso

Comment

Boxingscene has so many dumb cornballs that don' t analyze situations, I am losing interest in posting. The bias for certain fighters is also disgusting. Just look at this thread, Pac Boy, Garcia's, Dad, etc. a pack of Anti-Floyd/Anti-black/anti-Haymon/anti-GBP fans talking crap about a fight between two top 10 fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                  If the top ten lightweights are all "trash" and "bums" it doesn't say much for boxing! Rees is a top ten lightweight who has put together wins over the past 5 years! He's getting a shot because other negotiations have failed. The room is booked, the date is secured, the money is agreed too! Ring the bell the fans who don't like don't watch!! I'll watch because I want to see Broner develop, he has the talent, seems to have the will and I'll have fun watching mature!!
                  I've never seen Rees fight, I looked at his record and he fought at 140 as he was coming up the ranks in England and now has quite a few bouts at 135lbs
                  so he's used to the weight and he's fought some decent competition.
                  He has a big challenge in front of him so we'll see how he conducts himself.
                  Ray Corso
                  This is all. It would have been Broner-Abril, Broner-Burns, but things happen. People just don't think before they type, they just want to show their hatred for these fighters in any given situation. Their opponent could have died, and fans will still blame the fighter that they dislike.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                    Rees wont win but will give Broner a good fight

he will do a lot better than Demarco
                    no he won't.

i'll be highly surprised if Rees lasts beyond the 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Boxingscene has so many dumb cornballs that don' t analyze situations, I am losing interest in posting. The bias for certain fighters is also disgusting. Just look at this thread, Pac Boy, Garcia's, Dad, etc. a pack of Anti-Floyd/Anti-black/anti-Haymon/anti-GBP fans talking crap about a fight between two top 10 fighters.
                      I think that's a sad indictment on the 135 division that Rees is even considered top 10 in the world.

But on that basis, you can't argue with the fight. Especially as Burn didn't want it at this stage.

Comment

Working...
                      X