Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch willing to fight Sergio Martinez at catchweight, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Is that right?? I've never really heard him mention anything about 147. Do you have a link to prove these raging accusations??
    LOL C'Mon man. You know exactly what he means. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
      DiBella isn't dumb, he knows Sergio's stock has gone through the roof he isn't about to put him in there with Froch I promise you. We'll get Martinez/Chavez II, Sergio will win again and then we'll get Martinez/Chavez III and Martinez will lose and that'll be that. DiBella is just as bad as Arum when it comes to not wanting his fighters to lose same with Golden Boy. Yes, they want the best to fight the best, but if you are a draw you'll get brought up easy like Canelo while guys like Mattyse will have to fight any and everyone to get the same chances. All these rich ****s are the same.
      I hear you, but Sergio only earned $1 million v Chavez he would likely earn three or four times that v Froch if he can get past Kessler.
      Last edited by Weebler I; 01-09-2013, 04:02 PM.

Comment

interesting, but it won't happen cause they're both too busy in their own weight classes

Murray
        JCC jr rematch
        Golovkin ?

Kessler rematch
        Bute rematch
        Ward rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby
          Quote:

Originally Posted by Burner ©

Martinez would never fight Froch, Ward etc. Too busy trying to fight Welter weights.

Is that right?? I've never really heard him mention anything about 147. Do you have a link to prove these raging accusations??
          Don't lsiten to Burner. Were you around when Martinez beat Chavez? He still bittered Williams got KTFO and that he lost some money on Chávez. I mean, read the nonsense he's typing with his fingertips...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Don't lsiten to Burner. Were you around when Martinez beat Chavez? He still bittered Williams got KTFO and that he lost some money on Chávez. I mean, read the nonsense he's typing with his fingertips...
            You don't have to explain that to me bro. He had the nerve to say I should be against ginger bumhype fighting Trout because I don't want Floyd/bumhype.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby
              Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

You don't have to explain that to me bro. He had the nerve to say I should be against ginger bumhype fighting Trout because I don't want Floyd/bumhype.
              Lol... The stuff he comes up with. He's a funny character.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

That is a great fight, and I find it difficult to split them. I think the outcome would hinge on who deals with the weight better.

Comment

I would never take a fighter who say she can make a lower weight serious ever again. Too many times i've seen fighters coming down in weight looking dried, inactive, weak, no legs. They say they can make it, but it's a different story on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    This would be a real good fight. I need to see Sergio after this surgery before I can make a pick. But if he is still as mobile and slick as he previously was then I could see him pulling it out. I also think Froch could knock him out too. Man I wish this fight could happen
                    Completely agree, would love to see this fight

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      I hear you, but Sergio only earned $1 million v Chavez he would likely earn three or four times that v Froch if he can get past Kessler.
                      I can't see Martinez making $3-4million against Froch.

Comment

Working...
                      X