..What Pacman Should Do to win The Fifth Match against Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    He also threw a lot less than Manny.

NO, they threw about the same. Manny Landed more.

256 for Manny landed - 94 = 37%

246 for Marquez landed - 52 = 21%

like i said, i wasn't even close.

Comment

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post

I don't pay attention to CompuBox, just my naked eye. But you're right, it wasn't close. That muther****er got knocked into next week

Comment

1) Develop his right hand, as things stand fighters know his money shot is his straight left so they do not have to concern themselves too much with his right hand. It makes it easier to counter as they can predict what he's setting up, if they're incorrect in their predictions he is hardly going to punish them with a right hook for their efforts.

2) Learn when to slow the pace down. Marquez is a superb counter punchers and one of the most dangerous individuals when hurt, when Pacquiao had him hurt he should have slowed the pace down and started picking his punches. If he did that he would have been able to systematically break him down, instead he saw red and provided Marquez with counter punching opportunities.

3) Stop charging in straight lines. He should be moving to Marquez right but more important than anything he should not be lunging in.

Comment

All he can do is fall face first again, only this time he might want to make sure another loser Mitt Romney is nowhere within the state of Nevada. He should also start back to juicing again, that's the only way he might have a chance. But I would love to see him knocked out again, it makes for good comic pictures **** the one where Hulk Hogan is about to o ut the smack down on him, or tthe one where Michael Jackson is leaning over him asking Manny are you ok, are you ok Manny. Hilarious just plain ole fashion funny stuff....

Comment

sleepy-head should wait till marquez is 55 years old and in a wheel-chair......but hell, even then marquez would still beat the living ***** outta him lmao!!!!!!! sleepy-head is a joke!

Comment

He also threw a lot less than Manny.

I don't pay attention to CompuBox, just my naked eye. But you're right, it wasn't close. That muther****er got knocked into next week

i exposed you talking out of your ass, now you gonna troll

thanks for playing. move along now.

Comment

i exposed you talking out of your ass, now you gonna troll

thanks for playing. move along now.
                You exposed nothing. You believe in CompuBox, I believe in my eyes. But keep telling yourself how Manny was kicking ass...except when he got dropped in the third, rocked in the fifth and left comatose in the sixth

Comment

One thing I don't like about compubox is the fact that they don't distinguish between missed shots and punches meant to set others up. An example would be the right that put Pacquiao on his ass, the first two punches thrown were only a set up.

I think they should scrap it in all honesty, it is very misleading.

Comment

lmao at the thread itself.

Could you imagine something along the lines of 'What Floyd Maywedder should Do to Win the Fifth Match against a 40 year old lightweight?'

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
                      lmao at the thread itself.

Could you imagine something along the lines of 'What Floyd Maywedder should Do to Win the Fifth Match against a 40 year old lightweight?'
                      Who is Floyd Maywedder?:ANYWORD:

Comment

Working...
                      X