No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns' Return Delayed To Late February, March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Really? Everytime I've ever seen him post he has just come across as some patronising *******, belittling others because he thinks he is something special because he holds spit buckets for a living.
    Never seen him once post any inside info or the likes.
    Tbh I just thought it was someone trolling in the end, putting on an act of a snobby old-timer.
    Yea, I saw a few patronising comments in his post history but I've seen a few of his posts where he's given some good insight. Think he used to train boxers too.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
      it's actually a perfectly reasonable conclusion to infer from your words.

oh dear, how assumptive. i've been reading since long before you signed up.

meaning, the opposite of enjoyment. who enjoys bad things? the only conclusion one must draw is that you're at a loose end very often.

it's of no consequence what i am. internet speechboxes do not have colours or nationalities.
      If you've been reading before I signed up then you'd be aware of all the Mayweather & Pac threads as well as the ridiculous trolling threads that devalue the forum.

You assumed that I require a forum full of people with inside knowledge and that I used this to try and discredit NSB...

NSB is a bad forum, but it's just that, a forum. If I see people spout shit, it doesn't bother me I choose to ignore them. So how you deduced that I feel any emotion from a forum is beyond me...

Of course it's important what your nationality is, why are you afraid to hide it?

Comment

I thought I could smell the stench of troll sweat...

Nice name change, should hide that shit better.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Proof this forum sucks lol, what's up with the servers lately?

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    If you've been reading before I signed up then you'd be aware of all the Mayweather & Pac threads as well as just ridiculous trolling threads that devalue the forum.

You assumed that I require a forum full of people with inside knowledge and that I used this to try and discredit NSB...
                    in the same sentence as you criticize the forum, you also declare that it lacks contribution from insider figures. it's safe to infer that this latter constitutes a part of your overall gripe (could be that you enjoy the sense of inflated importance you receive from mixing with people 'in the know', but i won't assume). i didn't say that this was the only reason for your palpable lack of enjoyment when visiting the forum.

NSB is a bad forum, but it's just that, a forum. If I see people spout shit, it doesn't bother me I chose to ignore them. So how you deduced that I feel any emotion from a forum is beyond me...
                    who needs to deduce? it stands to reason. if i put something foul-tasting in my mouth, i will express my displeasure, my lack of enjoyment. you have expressed your distaste for the NSB. the curiousness in this isn't that you might find something foul-tasting, but rather that you would insist on putting it in your mouth over and over again.

Of course it's important what your nationality is, why are you afraid to hide it?
                    it's not important at all. i am an avid and seasoned follower of the sport with a strong enough understanding of the business on both sides of the water.

here is the nub.

you assume Burns will face Broner, based on the insistences of some unnamed fellow(s) close to a fighter's camp whose perception(s) of the situation you believe to be airtight.

i assume that he will not, based on my longtime observance of mr. Warren's practices.

after all, David Haye wasn't going to fight Audley Harrison, you guaranteed NSB. yet, the fight happened, notwithstanding all your protestations.

we shall see what happens, shan't we.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                      in the same sentence as you criticize the forum, you also declare that it lacks contribution from insider figures. it's safe to infer that this latter constitutes a part of your overall gripe (could be that you enjoy the sense of inflated importance you receive from mixing with people 'in the know', but i won't assume). i didn't say that this was the only reason for your palpable lack of enjoyment when visiting the forum.

who needs to deduce? it stands to reason. if i put something foul-tasting in my mouth, i will express my displeasure, my lack of enjoyment. you have expressed your distaste for the NSB. the curiousness in this isn't that you might find something foul-tasting, but rather that you would insist on putting it in your mouth over and over again.

it's not important at all. i am an avid and seasoned follower of the sport with a strong enough understanding of the business on both sides of the water.

here is the nub.

you assume Burns will face Broner, based on the insistences of some unnamed fellow(s) close to a fighter's camp whose perception(s) of the situation you believe to be airtight.

i assume that he will not, based on my longtime observance of mr. Warren's practices.

after all, David Haye wasn't going to fight Audley Harrison, you guaranteed NSB. yet, the fight happened, notwithstanding all your protestations.

we shall see what happens, shan't we.
                      We'll start from the bottom...

You must've missed my thread after Haye-Harrison where I said how wrong I was, how pathetic Haye is etc. I defended that **** from others on the forum and he goes and proves them right...

I assume Burns will face Broner on the fact that it's too good of an opportunity for Warren to allow to slip away. Burns is hardly some money making machine, Broner-Burns is going to earn him a lot of money. Yet again, you're assuming and quite frankly, pulled something out of your arse about me citing unnamed people in the Burns camp. Quote me where I said that.

I assume by your reluctance to tell me your nationality that you are American.

I don't put NSB in my mouth, maybe you should get my balls out of yours?

Why do you keep mentioning emotions when I visit this site? If something is not enjoyed, it doesn't make it un-enjoyable and vice versa.

You mentioned that I didn't know anything for a fact and that I was just a forum poster like 'the rest of us'. However, I pointed out that there are people in the know on this forum. Then when on to say that there isn't many because they receive a lot of criticism and unwanted attention.

Nice attempt at trying to trip me up but I'm far too clever for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X