Canelo -vs- Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who is Floyd fighting then?

Comment

That fight is not going to happen. Floyd will fight Guerrero on May 4th and Canelo will fight somebody else. That is my guess. There have been no official announcements on the opponents of Floyd,Canelo or Guerrero so anything is possible but Guerrero fighting Canelo seems very unlikely.Golden Boy made it clear that Floyd is fighting on May 4th and again on September 15th. There is not enough time to have a Canelo- Guerrero fight and have the winner ready for Floyd on May 4th. I think Canelo is to big and stong for Guerrero and would win by KO if they fought.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        There is not enough time to have a Canelo- Guerrero fight and have the winner ready for Floyd on May 4th.

they were talking about the winner fighting floyd on the sept. date, not may 4

Comment

I doubt this is true. Although I wouldn't be opposed to it because the fight I want to see personally is Mayweather vs. Trout.

Comment

Makes 0 sense and anyone who believes it is delusional..cause who would floyd fight on his 2 dates this year???

Comment

I think they know canelo has a big chance at losing to trout which is pure bs throw his azz in there with trout!!!!!!!! Who will floyd fight? Bradley?

Comment

Originally posted by pbp View Post
                i doubt this is true. Although i wouldn't be opposed to it because the fight i want to see personally is mayweather vs. Trout.
                why so bro?

Comment

Guerrero hasn't even settle as a welter, which could actually put him in line. At 150 I can see Guerrero schooling the young lion.

Comment

LOL I guess canelo and robert are too much of a risk for floyd so he wants them to beat each other a lil more so they have a lil less when they fight him LOL. typical of his bitch shit

Comment

I know Eric Gomez can dig deeper in his bag of tricks then this......

Comment

Working...
                      X