Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosado: My Versatility Will Help Me Beat Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once he feels the power of the God Of War all his plans will go out the window.

Comment

11 more days. It took me a little while to warm up to this fight cuz I really like the way both guys go about their business in and out of the ring. Regardless of who gets their hand raised, I just hope that it's competitive. Golovkin's 2nd fight on HBO, while Rosado's making his HBO debut. Both guys are gonna be intensely motivated, somebody is getting stopped. Rosado's head movement better be on-point.
      Last edited by kiaba360; 01-08-2013, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Rosado says he is the versatile fighter but I think he underestimates GGG, who is not just a come forward pressure fighter. GGG is for real and the power is going to put Rosado down early. I don't know if he makes it out of that. From all the talk it sounds like Rosado is preparing to turn in the performance of a lifetime. Golovkin is just too much for anybody right now especially this kid. Rosado has never been in the ring with anybody like this before.

Comment

Great interview but I think Rosado will be on the canvas by the third rd.

Comment

Golovkin is a decent fighter who I think Sergio Martinez schools!
            Golovkin seems slow as a pro while in the amateurs he looked quicker!!!
            The kid looks like he can punch but he hasn't really fought anybody

Comment

I've noticed no one has mentioned GGG's bodywork or maybe I missed it. With GGG's heavy hands and his body shots, it doesn't matter how well conditioned Rosado is.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Looking forward to this fight. Im eager to see Golovkin in action again.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
                  I like the confidence but this aint goin passed 4 rounds,Rosado is in for s severe beat down.
                  I like his attitude, I'll give him that. I wish him the best and it may be an upset in the making...we shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
                    I like the confidence but this aint goin passed 4 rounds,Rosado is in for s severe beat down.
                    I like his attitude, I'll give him that. I wish him the best and it may be an upset in the making...we shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      Rosado should obviously be the underdog, but wow. These are some crazy odds.
                      Those odds do not reflect reality in the least, Rosado is a live dog in this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X