No announcement yet.

Sergey Kovalev vs. Gabriel Campillo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
    This guy is looking for a way out. I think Williams will give it to him.

Bodyshots.
    Love the jab to the body. Great punch if you know how to throw it without getting caught.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      I box better than this guy....
      He is pretty durable though only knocked out 2 times in 15 loses with those skills. I get how he lost 15 but I don't quite get how he won 2~

Comment

Williams looks real slow, both his hand speed and just his overall speed at which he operates.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          He is pretty durable though only knocked out 2 times in 15 loses with those skills. I get how he lost 15 but I don't quite get how he won 2~
          Dudes actually doing better than the first.... he looks messy as hell, but he's being effective against Williams in a weird way

Comment

Dudes actually doing better than the first.... he looks messy as hell, but he's being effective against Williams in a weird way
            And there's the KO.

He was a tough little bull of a fat guy, have to give it to him.

Comment

That was nasty, Williams needed to starch that dude if he is any kind of real fighter. I still question his speed though.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                And there's the KO.

He was a tough little bull of a fat guy, have to give it to him.
                You would think with that extensive background and the way his opponent was fighting, you'd think it would've been sooner

Comment

So here's the damn discussion thread... Those other 2 aren't really active.

Comment

I think it was one of those things where, Williams could do anything he wanted but there was so much open so he had a hard time just picking a way to go at the dude.

Williams started doing a bit better once he focus on the uppercut which he says is his favorite punch.

Comment

Anyone want a bet? Ill go 1bil on Kovalev.

First to confirm it gets it

Comment

Working...
                      X